Chapter 27

Subhadra was helping me to get ready..... I'm telling you...this dress is so heavy and this  jewelleries I am wearing are really more heavy... I bet you the costume I am wearing may weighs more than me.

Even though my favourite colour is yellow...today I decided to wear red colour.

"See.....you are looking beautiful." Subhadra said.

"I am beautiful even if I don't wear dress like this....." I said.

When we were talking Maathe came inside.

"Putri.....is that really you???? You are looking beautiful, putri.....you are just looking like Devi laxmi." She said and I smiled.

"The party has already started....now you two come with me." She said and we followed.

When we came to the place......the scene was totally different.....Shakuni and Duryodhan were having a smug face, karn was sitting on the chair and Arjun was holding the plate and was about to drink.....what the hell is happening here????

"Stop" I said in a serious tone.

Everyone turned to see me.

I went near to Arjun and looked deep into his brown eyes.

"What is happening here, madhyama pandava???" I asked and I can see fear.....am i that scary??? Who knows.

"I....I called karn......Sutaputra" He said and his voice was shaking.

I gave him a look for a long while and took the plate which he was holding and drank the water.

"I washed his feet with that water and you drank it." Arjuna said and I ignored.

I turned to see karn and his eyes were already watery.

"I'm sorry mitr.......I promised you that whatever humiliation you get should first face me.....but I couldn't keep my promise......that's why I drank the water." I said and he was not able to say anything but his eyes said everything.

I turned to look at Shakuni and Suyodhana. They were smiling evily.

"Do you remember Karn?? When Suyodhana came to say his gratitude......actually he thought that just saying thank you is not enough.....so now he is going to declare you as king of Anga." I said and everyone's eyes got wide with shock.

Now I turned to see the duo.
Suyodhana was trying to protest but Shakuni was holding him tightly which was making him stop. Shakuni was giving me a hatred look. I gave him his signature look by closing one eye with a evil smile.

"Now.....he got another name and that is Angaraj.....you can call him by using that also, madhyama pandava. " I said to Arjun and all I was able to see in his face was pure guiltiness.

After a while.....everything became normal and Maathe Kunti gave me a smile which said thank you.

"Thank you Harsh for everything." Karn said.

"Just stop it karn, first time in my whole life i wore this dress and you stole my spot light." I said in a fake hurt voice and we both laughed.

Now I was standing alone. Everyone were busy with one or other thing. I didn't want to join anyone.....I actually enjoyed watching them.....especially Karn and Maathe Kunti. Maathe was feeding Karn with everything and I can see Bheem getting a little jealous of this....I smiled seeing that.

"Today you are looking beautiful." I heard two voices say simultaneously but when I turned to look I was able to see only one voice's owner.

"Thank you madhyama pandava. " I said searching for other person.

"Did you come alone??? Is somebody with you ???" I asked searching again.

"No....I came here alone....I wanted to say sorry and thank you to you ." He said but I was thinking about another's voice.

I am damn sure I heard another voice. But how can I hear  another person's voice when the only person here is Arjun??

"Thank you ??? For what ??" I asked him with confusion.

"You saved me....you drank that water." He said looking down.

"Look.....I didn't save you and I drank that water because you humiliated my friend and I promised him but I failed....so I drank that water as a punishment." I said in a very serious tone.

"Your friend??? Fine if that Suta....." He was saying and I gave him a look.

" I mean.... if Angaraj can be your friend means....why can't I be your friend???" He asked me.

"Why do you even feel that I will take you as a friend, madhyama pandava?" I asked.

"See....why do you call me like that??? Call me Arjun, partha or anything....you have given nick names for my brothers but not for me, why Harsh???" He asked again.

"Harsh??? I said you to not call me that madhyama pandava." I said.

"That Angaraj calls you by that name only.....why are you not allowing me to call you by that name?" He again questioned me.

"Okay.....you can call me Harsh when I call you as Arjun....Fine???" I said.

"Okay...." He said with a smile.

He was just staring at me and I got irritated and asked "what?"

"I'm waiting" He said with a smile.

"Waiting for what"

"Waiting for you to call Arjun so that I can call you as harsh."

I wanted to laugh at his behaviour.....whole time he acted like child who was complaining to his mother about partiality happening to him in classroom.

"Madyama pandava, my Subhadra will be waiting for you......go now.....I want to go and talk with Karn." I said but I actually wanted to talk with krishna.

Before running from that place I heard him shouting "tomorrow I will be waiting for you in the ground. Subhadra said that you are good in archery."

I felt sorry for him because tomorrow I will be going to Karn's  house to meet his parents.
****************************

Who do you that other voice belongs to???

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 🙇 🙇 😍