Chapter 31

"Devi Parvati? ???" They said in unison.

I was nervous......I think this lie is not working......

"Then you will be having interesting stories to tell us." Said Karn.

"Yeah......first tell me how did devi Parvati agreed to teach you ???" Arjun asked.

By their face I can make out that they believed my lie and now it is time to create a story.

"I......I worship lord Ganesha......I see Him as my friend,brother and actually I treat him more like a best friend than a God..... when I was a 6 year old child.....my parents came to know about my devotion towards lord Ganesha.......Then they decided that devi Parvati should teach me about all the weapons. After all......she is the goddess of all weapons......they did poojas to please devi Parvati......at last she got pleased and agreed to teach me." I said judging their face whether they believed my story or not.....

That was not a whole lie.... even in kaliyug.....I actually liked lord Ganesha.....

"Wow!!" They both said.

"If you have learnt from devi Parvati......Then you really don't need us." Karn said.

"I.....actually....." ugh!!!! What should I tell now???

"You want to be more perfect in it. That's why you want us....right?" Arjun asked.

'Arjun.....now you really saved me dude....I really owe you....' I thought to myself.

I smiled and nodded.

"So.....now what should we do??" I asked.

"Our practice time is already over.....and I really have to go now." Karn said.

"Okay.....karn....see you tomorrow morning." I said and Arjun just gave a glare to him.

'God!! I really have to work hard to make them become friends'.......
***************************
This chapter is short and boring......but I try to make next chapter long and interesting......😊

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 🙇 🙇 😍