Chapter 17

We all went to the door of the  palace. Maharani Gandhari , Maharaja Dhrutharashtra and  Raja Mata Kunti were standing.

By seeing me, Raja Mata's eyes got little wider and then she covered her expression  with a smile.

I did Namaskar to all of them. Mata Kunti said that she will show us our chamber. In midway, she stopped and looked at me.

"Putri........what type of dress are you wearing???" She asked.

I was wearing a jeans and yellow long top. I requested krishna so many times to give my kaliyug clothes. At last he granted me my old clothes.

"Maathe.....this is Dharmika's tradition......and it is more comfortable than what you wear in Aryavartha. Maathe.....if you want means I can give you some of my clothes.....you can wear it." I said to her giving smile.

Mata's eyes got wide and Subhadra was controlling her laugh.

"Putri.....you know...
right?? that we are having Kala pradarshn today......for that also are you coming in this attire??" She asked me worryingly.

"Maathe.....don't worry....I heard Pitamaha saying about today's evening party. I promise you mathe....I will wear what Subhadra is wearing for that event." I said with a smile.

"Okay then......now you both take rest. When Kala pradarshn is going to start. I will call you both." She said and left.

My thoughts were all about Radheya. How can I save him ????

"Harshitha....take rest" Subhadra said.

By seeing Subhadra I got a smile on my face.

"Subhadra.....all princes are coming today." I said.

"I know that." She said like it was obvious.

"Then I am going to search a groom among those princes for you." I said excitedly thinking about madyama pandava.

She went beetroot red hearing those words.
****************************
How was the chapter?????

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 🙇 🙇 😍