Chapter 52

We had some fruit for breakfast and left the place.

Vruko was not leaving hidimbe. Seeing that all other pandavas and I were hiding our smile. Even mata was doing that.

Hidimbe started to show us root to get out of this place.

Yudhishtir and Arjun confronted hidimbe and made her show her true self to Vruko.

Seeing hidimbe and now knowing her true intentions. Vruko felt cheated.

He went far from that place.

I was just observing everything from little far away.

Slowly mata came towards me and pandavas with hidimbe followed her.

I was confused.

"Putri...." Mate said with motherly voice and her eyes were watery.

"Yes....Mate..." I said with a smile.

"Please go and bring back your Vruko." She said

"Mate...how can I? ?" I asked.

"Harsh......only you can bring back my brother....because you really don't know....but with  whoever you talk....you make them comfortable....I really don't know how to put that in words....but Trust me....you'll be the only one who can bring back Vruko." Arjun said

I saw hidimbe's face....I was able to see true love for Vruko in her eyes.

True love.....something which always fascinated me. From childhood I believed in Prince Charming. I loved the idea of some handsome prince coming  and taking me to his world.

Today.....in front of me there's a true love and Ghatotgacha is waiting to come to this world.

If they need my help I'm ready to do anything.

I went in search of Vruko and I really didn't know where I was going.

Soon I heard sniffing sound and I followed that sound.

My guess was right.... that sniffing sound was making by Vruko.

I went towards him.

"Vruko...." I called and he slowly turned towards me.

God!!! He was crying.....

"Harsh....." He ran towards me and hugged.

I hugged him back.

"Harsh.....she cheated me...." He said in between his sobs.

"No....no Vruko......nooo....she was just doing what she was asked to do. Before meeting you....she was demon but a good one who was controlled by his brother hidimba. Yeah, she helped his brother to eat hundreds of them. But when it  comes to you, she tried to save us only because of you....Vruko, she's loving you and that is so visible in her eyes..... For the godsake marry her." I said with a smile.

"I know....I fell for her seeing her eyes only.....but she is demon....how can I marry her ??" He said

"Don't worry....if you also truly love her......Then god will find a way.....now it's time for some action." I said excitedly

Vruko first got confused but then understood.

We both came out of their and went back to people whom we left there.

All were first shocked then became happy to see Vruko with me.

"TIME FOR ACTION" I shouted

Hidimbe tried to stop Vruko from confronting hidimba....but I stopped her.