Chapter 9

"But Krishna....what will be my identity?? Should I tell them I am from kaliyug?" I asked him.

"No....no......don't ever try to do that." He replied.

"But what she is asking are actually correct questions kanha." Dau said.

"I know Dau....now she should actually enter hasthinapura and yeah even I don't have any ideas." Krishna said thinking something.

"Now Harshitha you become unconscious." Krishna said after a minute.

"What?? How can I become unconscious when I am conscious Krishna??" I asked with a pure confusion.

As I was staring at krishna he smiled as if his smile has answers for everything. But it had answers and I understood that I have to act like unconscious.

"Okay....I got it" by saying that I fell to the ground making sure I didn't hit my body and closed my eyes.

"Kanha what is happening?" I heard Dau 's voice asking Krishna.

"Awww......my Harshu is very intelligent." I heard krishna's voice saying with mixture of mischievous and childishness.

Hearing that voice my face automatically had a small smile without knowing myself.

"I know I am intelligent Krisnna, now Dau carry me." I said with one eye open.

"Yeah......yeah Dau....she asked you to carry her. So you have to carry her." Krishna said to Dau with a little disappointment.

Disappointment........but why????
****************************
How do you think harsh enters hasthinapura???

Why was krishna disappointed? ??

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 😉