wrapped your body on my mind

Troye LOVED touring in Europe, well he loved touring in general as nothing compared to the excitement and emotion of being on stage and celebrating all of the love of the fans. He kinda felt like an ass when he thought about it as he really wasn't one who had to have attention all the time and yet that sort of attention was like having a caffeine drip directly feeding into his veins. It pained him, however, because once again it became clear how not into touring Jacob was. Sure, he talked the fans up and smiled when he had to, but ultimately he just looked lost. Really, it was annoying to Troye because Troye felt that no matter what he would support Jacob whole heartedly in everything he ever did and he just couldn't understand Jacob's demeanor when it came to Troye's concerts. That being said, when Jacob brought up heading back to LA for work after Troye's show in Austria, Troye couldn't agree fast enough. In fact, Jacob was a bit put off by Troye's enthusiasm, but Troye played it off by explaining that he was just really amped up for the show at Heaven that night, which is where we shall pick up.

Troye was so so so so stoked about his show at Heaven. To him it wasn't just a concert, it was a celebration of his sexuality and if the Bloom era taught him anything it was to completely embrace who he was including the raunchier, sexual side of himself. That being said, Troye felt absolutely worked up all night long.

He felt it as he got ready for the show and then he felt it as he performed.

It was like his blood was rushing vigorously through his body and, well, his groin felt like the center of gravity for it all. So ya, ok Troye was horny. So while the concert was fun, exhilarating even, Troye was so not feeling the obligatory photo shoot he was pushed to do afterwards. Needless to say, he was a bit pissy. It also didn't help seeing Valentina, from Ru Paul's drag race posing with his boyfriend. Ya, Troye was a big drag race fan, but that didn't give Valentina the right to touch his Jacob. Jacob was his- all his and yet fucking Valentina had her hands on his man and Jacob sat their smiling. Like actually smiling, not the fake smiles Jacob puts on in the midst of the touring that he hates. Troye let our a loud sigh and crossed his arms as he glared at Valentina. It was then that the photographer seemingly remembered Troye was there.

"Hey, Troye, we will get you in there in a minute. These shots are golden," the photographer replied.

"It's fine, I only just performed a concert and all, but sure take all the time you want," Troye sassed. Valentina laughed and then leaned in closer to Jacob and Troye decided that was enough. He dropped his arms and stormed over and gripped Jacob's hair. Jacob was quick to wrap an arm around Troye and Troye forced on whatever smile he could muster. After a few more shots with Valentina, the drag queen turned to say goodbye.

"Do you mind?" Troye replied as he leaned more into his man to pose for a photo. Luckily, Valentina took the hint and left. The photographer took a few more shots as Troye and Jacob posed.

"Looks great, boys," he finally said and placed his camera down. Jacob immediately turned and looked at Troye with a raised eyebrow. "You ok, baby?" Jacob asked.

Troye glared at Jacob, "I'm fine."

"You sure?" Jacob pressed wrapping his arms around one of Troye's legs as he sat in front of Troye. Troye looked down at him and scoffed.

"I don't need you acting all smiley with a drag queen, while I'm standing there after performing a fucking concert with this huge adrenaline rush that is making me feel like I am going to lose my mind if my dick is constrained in these pants much longer," Troye explained.

"Oh," Jacob smirked, "you gotta get that aggression out, baby," he said running a hand up Troye's thigh.

"No fucking duh, Jacob."