I wanna come home to you

"Follow me," Troye whispered into Jacob's ear before bounding off the couch and out of the room. Jacob laughed and moved after Troye. Jacob turned the corner to see Troye discarding his shirt as he went up the stairs and tossing it to the side.

"No patience," Jacob said to himself as he climbed the stairs. At the top of the stairs, Jacob watched Troye pass his bedroom door and head down the hall. "Maybe we should grab some lube?" Jacob called to his boy.

"Nah. I'm still pretty well lubricated from you cumming in my ass like three times last night," Troye called back pushing through the door to his parents' bedroom.

Jacob scoffed and jogged to catch up with Troye, "Troye, you can't be serious...," Jacob said looking around Shaun and Laurelle's room.

Troye laughed, "Ew, no. I don't want to fuck on my parents' bed, Jacob. What's wrong with you?" Troye winked and then slid off his sweat pants and kicked them to the side.

"Then why are we in here?" Jacob asked as he eyed Troye up and down. Troye stood in front of him wearing nothing but a pair of black lacy underwear.

Troye smirked and moved across the room. He stopped in front of a large window and unlatched it. He pushed the panes open to reveal a nicely sized balcony.

"Oh fuck, I didn't even know that was there..." Jacob said moving over to examine the balcony. It wasn't big, nor was it small. It was big enough for a chair, a small table, and a lounger and nothing more. Troye bit his lip and plopped down onto the lounger, "So..." Troye said.

"So, here?" Jacob asked.

"Yes, here," Troye grinned sticking his thumbs in the waist of his panties, preparing to pull them off.

Jacob looked back into Shaun and Laurelle's room and hesitated.

"What?" Troye whined.

"I just still sort of feel as if we're in your Mom and Dad's room..."

"Well, close that door then," Troye replied impatiently.

Jacob sighed and did as he was told. "And what about your neighbors?" Jacob asked as he moved closer to Troye.

"What about them?" Troye asked standing and moving to lift Jacob's shirt over his head.

"Won't they maybe hear us?"

"Maybe..." Troye said, moving to tug down Jacob's pants. Jacob stepped out of them and Troye admired the way Jacob's boxer briefs tented.

"That doesn't bother you?" Jacob asked, "It's midday, afterall..."

"No, it doesn't bother me, Jacob. What bothers me is the fact that that thing," he pointed to Jacob's bulge, "isn't in me just yet. You're the one who said I could pick wherever I wanted. You initiated this. Don't bitch out on me now."

"Fuck, I love when you get all worked up," Jacob smiled.

"Show me," Troye said.

Jacob nodded, "Ok, how do you want to do this. It'd probably be easier if you were to ride me."

"Sounds like a plan," Troye quickly spat out before dragging his panties down and then tugging Jacob's boxers off. Jacob tensed a bit once the cooler air hit his hard cock. Troye didn't seem to notice the change in temperature though as he licked his lips looking at Jacob's hard member. Quickly he guided Jacob to sit in the chair, he then pushed Jacob's knees apart and kneeled in front of him. Jacob braced himself knowing what would happen next and Troye wasted no time in sucking on Jacob's tip. "Mmmmm," Troye hummed around Jacob as he tasted his boy. "Fuck," Jacob answered, placing a hand on the back of Troye's head, gently pushing down. Jacob didn't want to be too rough, but he also wanted to feel more of his dick in Troye's mouth, luckily Troye complied and took more of Jacob in. Jacob moaned as he felt Troye's tounge slide around his cock and he tightened his grip in Troye's hair. "Fuck yes," Jacob said thrusting a bit to get farther down Troye's throat. Troye gagged slightly, but continued to suck right through it.