pulling on your heart to push my luck

Jacob turned to face Hari, his back to Shaun, just as Chris and Troye closed in.

Troye leaned in and hugged his dad, Jacob and Hari were eclipsed by Chris's height.

Troye sighed, "Thanks, Chris. That was a bit overwhelming. He legitimately grabbed my ass like, seriously. Who does that?"

Chris said, "I can ask him to leave."

Troye shook his head, "No, it's ok. Just don't let him that close to me."

"Well," Shaun said, "Maybe this will help? I've been chatting with these two lovely fans over here and they seem rather nice."

Jacob's jaw almost hit the floor. This was not happening this way.

"Jake...Hari...I want you to meet my son, Troye."

Troye's head turned as fast as possible at the mention of Jake AND Hari. His eyes met Hari's first and she gave him a little wave and knowing smile. Jacob sighed and slowly turned around.

"Oh my God," Troye whispered. Jacob bit his lip and Shaun gave him a confused look. He moved closer to Jacob and Jacob stood up.

"Hi," he said looking up in Jacob's eyes. "Hey..." Jacob responded. Shaun looked between the boys and said, "huh?"

Hari stood up and motioned for Shaun to follow her, "I can explain, Shaun." Troye smiled at his dad with a slight blush and both Shaun and Chris followed Hari.

"Can I hug you?" Troye asked Jacob. "Please," Jacob said.

Troye got on his toes, wrapped his arms around Jacob's neck, and nuzzled his face in close. Jacob tightly placed his arms around Troye's waist and pulled him in closer. He buried his face into Troye's hair and whispered, "I'm sorry, Troye. I was an ass. You deserve so much better."

Troye looked up at Jacob, "I want to kiss you so badly right now."

Jacob smiled, "Later, baby?"

Troye bit his lip, "After my Sound check, later?"

"Only if you think Chris would be ok with that," Jacob laughed.

Troye looked over at Hari, his dad, and Chris. "Should I be worried about what she is saying to my dad?"

"Depends. How much did you tell him about me?" Jacob answered.

"Fuck," Troye responded with a giggle.

"That bad?" Jacob asked with a smirk.

"Well, at least he won't question it when we sneak off to make out backstage," Troye said.

"Make out?" Jacob looked at Troye with a raised eyebrow. "You said kiss..."

"Shut up, you know you want me, Bix." Troye laughed.

Hari, Shaun and Chris rejoined them.

"You probably want to move on to see your fans now," Chris said. "Jacob can join you backstage after if you want."

Troye nodded. He pulled Jacob closer for another hug, Jacob placed a quick kiss on Troye's cheek. Troye blushed and headed off to say hi to his fans.

Shaun leaned on the wall next to Jacob, "Soooo, Jacob..." he said.

Jacob sheepishly looked at Shaun.

"Chat. Me and you, later, ok?" Shaun said.

Jacob nodded, "umm yes sir."

Shaun patted him on his back and walked away.

"What the hell did you say to him?" Jacob whined looking at Hari.