all laid out like a tarot

Jacob stretched awake and found he was alone the next morning. He rolled out of bed, pulled on a pair of sweat pants and sleepily made his way to the kitchen. He smiled through a yawn when he saw Troye sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea.

"Hey Babe," Jacob said.

"Morning," Troye smiled.

"I can make us some breakfast," Jacob offered.

"I'm alright. I already ate," Troye answered.

"Oh..," Jacob nodded and moved to pour himself a bowl of cereal, noticing a lack of dishes in the sink and despite knowing that Troye didn't like to do dishes, he shrugged off the thought.

"So...what do you want to do today?" Jacob asked.

"Nothing, I'm so tired," Troye answered.

"So- why don't we throw on some comfy clothes and lounge out on the patio?"

"Sounds like an excellent plan."

And that is how Troye and Jacob spent their day- in sweats, tangled up with one another on a lounger on the patio. They touched softly and kissed softly, though barely spoke.  Jacob thoroughly enjoyed the moment, he felt so loved. It was peaceful, it was quiet- that was until a voice called out- "TRO! THERE YOU ARE!"

Troye groaned and Jacob lifted his head to see Luke, Adam, Kayla, Ryan and Landon.

"AWWWW, are you two getting along again?" Luke laughed as he walked over and smacked Troye's ass. Jacob scowled.

"OW!" Troye responded. Luke laughed again.

"What are you doing here?" Troye asked.

"Well, Tok, we were thinking maybe we could have a get together before your parents get back tomorrow," Kayla smiled.

"Define get together," Troye said squinting at Kayla.

"A party, Troye. We want to have a party," Landon replied.

"Go have a party then," Troye said curling back up into Jacob.

"NOOOO, stupid. We want to have a party here," Luke said putting a hand on Troye's shoulder to turn Troye to look at him.

"Can you not?" Jacob asked.

"Not what?" Luke replied.

"Can you not touch him like that, he obviously doesn't want bothered."

"Damn Troye, your boy is like way too uptight, he needs to learn to chill," Adam spoke up.

"My boy is fucking perfect, thank you very much," Troye said sitting up and planting his feet on the ground.

"That's not what you were saying last night," Landon laughed.

Kayla shoved Landon and Troye glared at him. Jacob's face fell and he told himself that Troye was pissed at him, so of course he probably said some things he didn't mean.

"Can you all just fucking leave?" Troye said through clenched teeth. He gripped Jacob's hand tightly.

"Mellet you are more moody than Kayla when it's you know...that time of the month," Luke replied. Ryan glared at Luke.

"Grow the fuck up, Luke and LEAVE," Troye said raising his volume a bit, "I just want to be with my boyfriend."

"YOU'RE ALWAYS WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND, TROYE!" Luke shouted. "Fuck, before we know it, you'll be on a flight back to California, moving into your new fancy house, fucking your model boyfriend on your luxurious 2000 thread count sheets, rubbing shoulders with millionaires in your designer clothes, and playing house as if you aren't a small town boy from Perth. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!"