liberate me now

The night before Sage's arrival for the Globes proved to be a turning point for the boys. Once Jacob's friends had gone, he quickly made his way upstairs, undressed, and nearly burrowed into Troye's arms. Troye laughed and pressed a kiss to Jacob's hair. Jacob worked his arms around Troye's waist and held him tightly all night. The Globes were a blast as well, even though Sage did accompany Troye as his date, Jacob attended right along their sides, with Brett as well, and they had an exceptional time.

Three days later, Troye released the "Lucky Strike" video which he was particularly excited about. "How'd I miss this shoot?" Jacob asked as Troye watched the time countdown on youtube.

Troye shrugged, "I think you were with some friends."

"But like I don't even remember you talking about it ever," Jacob pressed.

Troye sighed and was about to respond but the video began on YouTube and the only thing to come out was a gasp. Jacob scooted closer to Troye and wrapped his arm around Troye's waist. The two watched together and Troye was absolutely elated with how it turned out and how he was able to finally share it with everyone. Once the video ended Troye turned to Jacob smiling widely. In return, Jacob dropped his arm from Troye's waist and gave Troye a pointed look.

"What?" Troye asked.

"Who was that guy?" Jacob replied.

"What guy?"

"The hot dude in your video, Troye," Jacob said standing up and crossing his arms.

Troye rolled his eyes, "Seriously Jacob?"

"Yes, seriously. That's my song and yet there you are all over some fucking Adonis. It's bullshit," Jacob frowned.

Troye laughed, but he couldn't ignore the anger rising within him and it made him want to piss Jacob off, "His name is Brandon and you're right, he's hot as fuck. His arms and abs and..."

"Shut the fuck up, Troye," Jacob nearly shouted.

"It's a video, Jacob!"

"You sure seemed into him."

"I was acting!"

"Is that what you call fucking him after the shoot?"

Troye barked out a laugh, "HE'S STRAIGHT."

"Oh, my bad. So you only thought about fucking him, but he wouldn't have you. That makes it better."

"Where is this coming from?" Troye asked.

"Why'd you keep this video from me?" Jacob countered.

"I didn't..."

"Obviously you did."

"Jacob, do you know how many projects I've done in the last few months? Are you also aware of the fact that you're not always around- at least not like you use to be," Troye said standing up, "I have to share you constantly."

"You don't own me," Jacob spit out.

Troye raised an eyebrow and stared intently at Jacob.

Jacob quickly looked to the ground. In that moment, Troye couldn't explain the feeling that came over him, but he couldn't deny it either. Slowly he moved closer to Jacob until he was standing in front of the taller boy. Jacob lifted his eyes to look at Troye, but quickly looked down again. Troye bit his lip, reached his hand up to grab Jacob's hair and forced Jacob to look at him. Jacob gasped.

"You've something to say?" Troye leaned in and whispered into Jacob's ear.

Jacob bit his lip and looked at Troye through his eyelashes.