greener skies on the other side

The next few days were tense. Troye and Jacob danced around each other, afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing. Jacob had also refused to answer any means of communication from his friends and family because he did not want Troye to get the wrong idea.

Finally after three tense days, Troye turned to Jacob as they were sitting on the couch with a considerable amount of distance between the two of them. "Jakey," he whispered out and scooted closer. Jacob dropped the book he was reading and turned to Troye. Troye smiled, "Baby, let's do something."

"What do you have in mind?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know like let's go skydiving or get tattoos or swim with fucking sharks or something," Troye answered.

Jacob laughed, "Maybe, not right now, and never."

Troye sighed, "We've just been cooped up in here for days, hardly talking to each other and I think we need a reboot."

"So you think doing something risky or potentially life threatening is the way to  fix things?" Jacob giggled.

"You have a better idea?" Troye asked annoyed.

Jacob smiled widely. "How about something more risqué..."

"I'm listening..." Troye said.

"Just go get dressed," Jacob said.

"For what?"

"We're going to the movies."

"Ummm, ok. You know we can't talk during the movies either so not sure how this will fix anything..."

"Oh Troye baby, we won't need to talk..."

Troye raised an eyebrow and Jacob nodded. "Well fuck," Troye answered, "I'll Be ready in 10 minutes."

"I'll be ready in 5," Jacob said pushing himself up from the couch.

Troye jumped up and pushed in front of Jacob. Jacob grabbed Troye by the waist and pulled him close. He began to pepper kisses down Troye's neck.

"Stop..." Troye whined with a smile, "you keep going and we are going to miss the movie and I am really looking forward to not watching it in the theatre with you."

Jacob grinned and let go, "Not my fault that your so fucking gorgeous." After a quick chaste kiss to the lips, the boys parted and got ready to head out.

Once they reached the theatre, they purchased tickets and bypassed the concession stand. They exchanged knowing glances as the entered the theatre and headed for the back row at the very top in the far right corner. Jacob settled into his seat and pulled off his jumper. "Told you it wasn't cold," Troye remarked as he sat down and lifted the arm rest between them.

"I didn't bring it because I thought it was cold..." Jacob said with a smirk.

"Ohhhh..." Troye blushed. He scooted closer to Jacob and tucked his face under Jacob's chin. Angling his face, he pressed his lips to Jacob's neck and began to suck harshly. "Fuck, baby," Jacob said, "the lights aren't even out yet." Of course, Jacob didn't protest much as Troye's actions were G-Rated compared to what Jacob had in mind.

Troye straightened himself in his seat and ran his thumb over the mark he had just left on Jacob's neck with a smile. "How long is this movie anyways?" He asked.

"About two and a half hours," Jacob answered. The lights then began to dim.

Jacob smiled when he noticed that no one was sitting remotely close to them. His plan was risqué enough without having to worry about others in proximity.