an ode to the boy i love

I'm sorry- this chapter is kinda short. But it seemed like a good end of a chapter so I will just start another one.

Jacob woke the next morning and admired the gorgeous blond boy that was pressed against him. He leaned down and placed a kiss into Troye's curls and Troye began to stretch awake. "Morning, love," Jacob grinned- he couldn't tear his eyes away from his boy.

"Hey, stud," Troye smiled looking over his shoulder at Jacob.

"What's on the agenda today?" Jacob asked.

"I've got rehearsals for SNL," Troye said through a yawn.

"Well, we should probably step in the shower then," Jacob suggested.

"Probably," a sleepy Troye replied.

Jacob giggled and answered, "Definitely- we're covered all in the night before..."

Troye laughed, "You like that one? The lyric that is?"

Jacob nodded as he dipped his head and kissed along Troye's neck, "it's- so- fucking- sexy," he said punctuating each word with a kiss. He pressed himself tighter against Troye, "Makes me so damn hard."

Troye bit his lip, "Looks like I'm gonna have to ban you from my concerts since you can't control yourself."

"I'd like to see you try."

Troye pressed his ass back against Jacob's hard dick, "You like the idea that all these people are going to be singing about you and I being a mess after fucking- didn't know you were such an exhibitionist."

Jacob laughed lowly, "You're the one who wrote it- such a slut, wanting everyone to know about how I give it to you."

Troye laughed, "I've not told you about my song 'Bloom' yet, huh?"

"No..." Jacob said raising an eyebrow.

"It's about bottoming..." Troye smirked.

"Oh my god, baby- everyone's gonna think you're some sex addict and will want to know what happened to that sweet boy from YouTube..."

Troye turned around to face Jacob and smiled, "That boy from YouTube...he fell in love," Troye said placing a hand on Jacob's chest.

"Baby," Jacob crooned leaning to press his lips to Troye's.

"And also," Troye added, "I'm addicted to you."

Jacob smiled, "It's such a perfect song, Troye," he said softly.

"Not really," Troye shrugged.

"Why not?"

"Because by the time it comes out we'll already have a home for two."

Jacob's breath hitched, "Oh babe, you, you really want me to move in the house with you?"

"I told you- it wouldn't be home without you and you're going to love it. The master suite is like heaven."

"There's only one problem...," Jacob bit his lip.

"What's that?"

"Not sure our future dog will like the home for two part either."

Troye smiled widely and kissed Jacob deeply, cupping his face with his right hand.