take a second baby, slow it down

Jacob didn't get sex the following morning and when he returned from Nambia, his physical relationship with Troye was nonexistent. In fact, all around Troye seemed distant. He was quiet and always seemed to be thinking and Jacob was afraid to intrude. But, the day of Troye's birthday approached and Jacob knew he had to make a move to make things right.

Jacob frowned when he woke up the morning of June 5th and noticed Troye was already up. Jacob sighed, stretched awake and then opened up Instagram on his phone, he posted a picture of he and Troye captioning it HBD to the greatest and set his phone aside. Jacob then pulled on some clothes, brushed his teeth and was about to go downstairs, but decided he didn't want to do so empty handed. Instead, Jacob trekked into the guest bedroom, opened the closet and pulled out a few gifts he had already wrapped for Troye. There was one that wasn't wrapped, and Jacob knew he had to present it to Troye first.

Once downstairs, Jacob immediately spotted Troye sitting at the counter of their kitchen island. Jacob quietly set all the presents down, minus one. And slowly approached Troye. Gently he wrapped an arm around Troye's waist, pulled Troye tightly against him and kissed Troye's neck- "Happy Birthday, Baby," Jacob said. Before Troye could respond, Jacob placed the unwrapped gift in front of Troye. Troye gasped and looked back at Jacob.

"Is this?" Troye began.

"The Bloom book," Jacob smiled.

"It's finished," Troye returned the smile.

Jacob nodded, "Go ahead and check it out."

Troye turned back to the book and gently ran his hands over it. Jacob wrapped both arms around Troye and rested his chin on Troye's shoulder. Troye slowly began to page through the book with a small smile on his face. Jacob couldn't help but study Troye's expression as Troye continued to look through the pages, a look of pride and love seemed to cover Troye's face. Finally when he reached the end, Troye closed the book and Jacob opened his mouth to speak, but instead he immediately felt Troye's lips on his own. Jacob wasn't going to pass up the moment and he began to kiss Troye back. Troye spun his seat to completely face Jacob and wrapped his arms tightly around Jacob's neck as he deepened the kiss. Jacob pulled Troye even closer and ran a hand under Troye's shirt and rested it on Troye's back. He tucked his fingers on his other hand in the waistline of Troye's pants. It was then Troye stopped kissing him and whispered against his lips, "Baby, can we go upstairs?"

Jacob smirked, "Is there a reason why?"

Troye wrapped his legs around Jacob and pulled Jacob even closer, Jacob could feel Troye's hard member against him. "I want you," Troye replied.

Jacob nodded, "Ya, we could make that happen and we can like do whatever you want and however you want, Birthday Boy."

Troye bit his lip, "it's like been awhile, but I want it so fucking hard and long..."

"Ya, baby? You want to spend the rest of the morning in bed? Then we can like shower, grab a late lunch, come back open your presents, have cake and maybe fuck again?" Jacob replied thumbing over Troye's bottom lip.

Troye's eyes went wide and he nodded. "Ok, then, let go," Jacob said. He took Troye by the hand, pulled him off his seat and led him upstairs. Jacob decided that he wanted to make the moment extra special. He told Troye to get undressed and sit on the bed. As Troye complied, Jacob made his way over to the closet. He pulled out a few silk ties, a blind fold, some vanilla cake flavored oil/lube, and an unused package of plain white candles. Jacob moved back over to the bed and smiled as Troye was naked and waiting expectantly. Troye's face lit up when he saw all the supplies in Jacob's hands.

"Gotta treat my birthday boy right," Jacob said as he placed the items on the bed, he took a hold of Troye's chin and kissed him roughly.

Troye then pulled away and said, "Could you like take your clothes off then?"