i wanna end up on you

Hi lovely readers! I need some help. I have the next couple chapters done/started, but like I'm not sure which direction to take it in. So let me know- do you prefer more lovey dovey happily ever after or are you all down for some major drama first? Let me know soon so that I can get writing! 😘

Reluctantly, the boys showered separately when they got home, not wanting to head out to dinner too late. They had decided to go downtown and just see where the night brought them. Hand and hand they walked down the street, smiling widely, so in love.

They were walking past a swanky restaurant with an outside bar when they heard a familiar voice call out, "Well, well, well."

Jacob stopped and turned, "Hey Hari!" He pulled Troye in front of him, wrapped one arm around Troye's waist and the other around Troye's shoulders, "What are you up to?"

"Chilling," Hari responded as she climbed over the small barrier towards the boys. "What are you two up to?"

Jacob looked down at Troye and smiled. "Going out for dinner," Troye replied.

"Cute," Hari said hesitantly. Jed had told her about the text that Troye had sent the other day so Hari wasn't really sure what the status of Jacob and Troye's relationship was. She then leaned in closer, "Jesus Christ, what did you do to his neck?" She said looking at Troye.

Troye giggled, "That was totally his fault."

"You loved every fucking minute of it," Jacob said with a laugh looking lovingly at Troye.

Hari gave the pair a puzzled look. Troye blushed, "Jacob had the brilliant idea to go to the movies and well..." Troye looked up at Jacob.

"She can figure it out from there," Jacob answered.

Hari's jaw dropped. She struggled to come up with some sort of rebuke, but was saved by a groan coming from behind her.

"Really, Jacob?" Jed said coming closer.

"What?" Jacob asked.

"I thought we were ridding ourselves of the twink for good and here you two might as well be fucking right here in public."

"Wouldn't be the first time today," Troye responded with sass.

"Troye!" Jacob said laughing loudly.

"What?" Troye asked innocently, "Probably won't be the final time today either if all goes as planned..."

"Spill the tea, sis!" Hari said.

Jacob shook his head, grinning widely. He pulled Troye closer. "Anyways, Jed. I thought I made it perfectly clear before that my gorgeous boy here isn't going anywhere so you really oughta drop it, otherwise I'm going to have to kindly ask you to fuck off." Jacob dropped his head to place a kiss to Troye's neck. Troye smirked and Jed's jaw dropped.

"Are you fucking kidding, Bix?" Jed asked in shock.

Jacob shook his head no and continued to pepper Troye with little kisses.

"Um, can I talk to Jacob alone for a minute?" Hari spoke up.

"Nope, whatever you have to say to me you can say in front of Troye," Jacob quickly answered. Troye turned his head and kissed Jacob on the cheek.

"Ok then, Jacob, we've been friends forever," Jed said angrily, "I've always, always been there when you  needed me."

Jacob picked his head up and peered at Jed. "Ok and now I am telling you that if you want to be here for me, you will stop making stupid remarks about the best thing to ever happen to me because he deserves better and quite frankly, so do I. If you want to talk about how great of a friend you are, be a good friend and support me by supporting this." Jacob tightened his embrace around Troye.