from suburbia with love

While December ushered in winter for the States, in Australia it marked the start of summer. Troye was excited to bask in the sun and spend time with his family and friends. He was excited for the New Year- he would be traveling a lot, and God knows how much he really did love traveling, but just as the tides in the Indian Ocean were forced to change with the pull of the moon, Troye knew the new year was pulling him towards many changes and he wasn't quite sure how to feel about them just yet.

But, for now, Troye was content as his eyes scanned the patio area outside of his parents' house and he realized some things would never change- as long as he had his family in Perth.

Troye was also enjoying the abundance of attention he was receiving from Connor. With no meetings to run off to and with no new contracts littering the kitchen table, Connor's focus was almost exclusively on Troye. They held hands, they kissed, and simply touched each other more than they had done in months. Troye even volunteered himself and Connor to look for the extra patio chairs in the shed outside, where he was quick to drop to his knees and greedily suck Connor off, swallowing every ounce that spilled from the boy in response to Troye's mouth.

Connor even found the opportunity to snake his hand down Troye's shorts as they sat around the bonfire covered with large beach towels for extra warmth. Connor shot Troye a look of warning to keep quiet and Troye complied as he buried his face into Connor's neck pretending as if he were take a moment to relax as they still had a couple more hours before the clock struck midnight. Connor stroked Troye's cock in a steady manner and whether it was due to the fact that it had been awhile since Connor had touched him like this or because of the thrill that they were engaged in such an intimate act surrounded by so many people, it didn't take long before Troye was cumming in his shorts. Troye did not like the feeling this left him with at all, but again he was going to take whatever he could get. Using the excuse that it was getting a bit too chilly for shorts, he headed back into the house to change into a pair of jeans.

Troye immediately cleaned himself up and pulled on one of his pairs of black skinny jeans. He giggled to himself when thinking about the activities that he and Connor engaged in during the day. It made him feel like a teenager again and while he was only 20, things just felt different. In fact, there was something about Australia and the nostalgia associated with it. Maybe it was the opportunity to see old friends and other familiar faces, maybe it was the feel of his childhood bed, maybe it was the scent of his mother as he snuggled into her embrace in the same way he would have done as a young boy, maybe it was all of these things and perhaps even much more. But, regardless of what it was the feeling was there. Being in Australia made Troye feel like a kid again and there was a large part of him that wished he could stay.

Troye was pulled from his thoughts as his phone pinged across the room. Troye lifted his phone and laughed at the message in front of him:

Jacob: Happy New Year? Maybe? I really suck at this timezone thing...

Troye: Hello, from the future! Lol

Jacob: If by saying that you mean to say that you are my future, I'd be more than happy to accept that...

Troye: HA! It's actually still 2015 here though. We have about an hour and a half left before the New Year.

Troye: What's it like 7:30 AM in LA? What are you doing up?

Jacob: I'm puppy sitting for my friend.

Troye: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Jacob: Also, I wanted to make sure to text my BEST friend and wish him a happy new year at the correct time, so here I am trying to get that all sorted out

Troye: Aw Jakey, you are way too kind to me and we haven't ever even met in person

Jacob: I know, that's one thing I hope changes in the New Year. It's my great New Years' wish.