i hold on

Sorry sorry! I get lost in trying to finish the other stories I have started. Just yell at me when it's taking too long to update. 🖤

"Ari!!!! Heeeeeeey!" Troye nearly squealed as he bounded over to greet Lauv. The two were filming their unofficial video, just driving around LA. A few days had passed since Troye's encounter with Brody and since then, Sage returned home, Troye fucked Jacob and things were ok.

"Troye, I missed you SO much," Ari said pulling Troye into a hug. "How are things?"

"Fine," Troye shrugged, "excited for today."

"Me too," Ari smiled, "you look fabulous as always."

"Thank you," Troye smiled. After receiving instructions, which were simple as the video in itself was simply of them driving around, the two settled in, took turns driving and vibed to their upcoming single. Once they had all the shots they needed, video wise, Troye and Ari posed for a few photos to release the day of their single release and then shared some kind sentiments before going their separate ways.

Once Troye settled in his own car he looked at his phone and hummed in interest.

Jacob: Call me, ASAP

The text message read.

Troye automatically worried about Nash and dialed Jacob immediately.

"Hi Troye," Jacob answered.

"Jake, is Nash ok?"

"Ya. Now do you have something you want to tell me?" Jacob asked.

"Ummm, no?" Troye replied.

"Really?"

"Jacob, I don't like games," Troye scoffed.

"Ok. Straight to it then. Why is Brody Blomqvist in your recent Skype contacts. Seemingly from the other night when I was having dinner with Kenny and Jed?"

Troye froze.

"Well?" Jacob said after a few seconds of silence.

"Why are you on my laptop?" Troye asked.

Jacob sighed, "Do not try to change the subject. I wanted to check something on a memory card and your computer was sitting there. Didn't think it'd be a problem. Now tell me why the hell are you talking to Brody Blomqvist. Is it for work?"

"I...," Troye started.

"Please, fucking tell me it's work related," Jacob said almost desperately, his voice breaking at the end.

"Are you crying?" Troye asked.

"Answer me, Troye."

"Calm the fuck down, Jacob. I'm going to drive home and I'll see you soon. Give me 15 minutes."

"Troye...please...," Jacob nearly whimpered out.

"Everything is ok, Baby, relax. I will see you soon," Troye replied. "Now I'm going to hang up so that I can safely get home. Ok?"

"Ok," Jacob said and Troye hung up his phone.

"Fuck," Troye said and hit his steering wheel. He then sighed and picked up his phone and dialed Brett's number.

"Hi Troye Sivan, what's up?" Brett answered.

"I need advice like now," Troye quickly said.

"Ok, spill," Brett said in interest.

"Let's say... I was having a bad day and that I maybe had a chat with a certain porn star who may or may not have been in one of my music videos," Troye started.