what the hell did we do?

Yasss! It's Pride and cause love is love! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

The next morning, Troye woke up alone, but was soon greeted with a dip in the bed and a cofffee being handed to him.

"Shit. Thanks," Troye said sitting up being careful not to spill the coffee.

"Hey baby."

"Morning."

"It's after noon," Jacob laughed.

"Oh fuck. I didn't realize."

"It's fine. Just umm drink that, I'll grab some lunch, bring it back here, we can eat, and then get ready for the beach."

"Ok," Troye said in surprise, "someone has the day mapped out."

"Sorry, I've been up for hours."

Troye nodded, placed his coffee on the nightstand and climbed out of bed to start his day.

After eating a light lunch, Troye and Jacob headed to a quiet beach that Jacob said a friend of his had recommended. Troye was in awe when they arrived.

"It's fucking gorgeous," he swooned.

"Ya it is," Jacob sighed.

Troye turned and saw Jacob looking at him, "I am not an it, you asshole."

Jacob laughed and wrapped his arms around Troye. "You remind me of Elio."

"How?" Troye barked out a laugh.

"Just do and we're in Italy," Jacob explained.

"Wow, that makes complete sense," Troye joked.

"Come on, let's just find a spot to chill," Jacob rolled his eyes and took Troye by the hand.

Once Jacob deemed a spot acceptable, the boys laid out their towels and laid side by side holding hands or lightly caressing one another. For a brief few moments, Troye hunted for cool rocks, but after he became bored he headed back to his boyfriend and nearly laid on top of him.

"Jacob," he whispered.

"Ya?" Jacob said lifting his sunglasses to look at Troye.

"Pay attention to me."

Jacob laughed, sat up, and took off his glasses, "As you wish. But, like really, I did want to talk to you."

Troye turned to face Jacob. "Ya?"

Jacob sighed and looked away briefly before returning his eyes to Troye's.

Troye furrowed his eyebrows at Jacob's change in appearance.

"Jakes...," he started and grabbed his boyfriend's hand. He was shocked to find that Jacob's hand was shaking.

Jacob took a deep breath and gripped both of Troye's hands in his own.

"Jacob, you're worrying me," Troye whispered.

Jacob looked around and then back at Troye.

"Are you looking for someone?" Troye asked.

"No, just seeing that there's really not anyone close by."

"Ok...why?"

"Because...," Jacob took a deep breath and let go of Troye's hands. He turned and grabbed his back pack.

"Troye, I need you to know that I love you so fucking much. You're my fucking world," Jacob said as he rummaged through his bag.

"I love you too," Troye barely got out, "but I'm really fucking freaked out right now."