boy i'll meet you right there

About a week had passed and Jacob was lounging outside with Jed as he toyed with his new phone. "How's Troye?" Jed asked.

"I've not spoken to him," Jacob replied.

"What?" Jed said.

Jacob looked at him in question.

"Fucking hell, Jacob Bixenman, don't you think you should be checking in on him?"

"He hasn't checked in on me," Jacob argued.

"You initiated the break," Jed replied.

"Well you were the one that said staying with Troye was delaying the inevitable," Jacob said. Jed shot Jacob a disapproving look.

"I'll check his Instagram," Jacob sighed.

Jed rolled his eyes.

"Oh damn," Jacob said sitting up looking at his phone. "When was this shoot?"

Jed moved over and Jacob showed him Troye's latest post.

"Fuck," Jed replied, "grimy, sexy new sound."

Jacob quickly closed out of it.

"Aren't you going to like it?" Jed laughed.

"We're on a break," Jacob shrugged.

"You're an idiot," Jed said taking his phone out, opening Instagram and liking the post.

"Damn he has such beautiful lips," Jed teased.

Jacob rolled his eyes.

"Don't you miss him?" Jed asked.

"I feel a lot less stressed," Jacob answered.

"What's that mean?" Jed asked.

Jacob shrugged.

"Drop the tough guy act, Jake. Do you miss him or not?" Jed pushed.

"Of course I miss him, ok!" Jacob snapped.

"Check in on him," Jed suggested. Jacob looked at his phone in hesitation. Jed then took it from him, and quickly worked to FaceTime Troye. He pressed the phone into Jacob's hands with a smile.

Jacob nearly panicked when the phone was connecting, but his face fell when he saw Brett looking back at him.

"Where's Troye?" Jacob asked.

"We are shooting for Bloom, check this out," Brett smiled, and panned over to a photo of Troye on a monitor.