talk me down

Troye played two fantastic shows in the Northwest before having to fly into LA to perform on the Ellen show.
Needless to say, he was absolutely stoked and was even happier that his dad was there to watch him on stage.

Troye got settled into his hotel room in LA and headed into the bathroom to get ready for the night. He had promised his band that he'd go out with them. He was a bit bummed because his dad decided to sit this one out, but nevertheless he figured it'd be fun.

Troye had just pulled off his shirt and was thinking about what he might wear later, when he realized he should let Jacob know he was in town. Sure he promised his mom he wouldn't jump into anything, but that didn't mean he would completely stop talking to Jacob.

He grabbed his phone and typed-

Troye:
In LA for 2 days!!!!!! 😍

He then moved over to turn on the shower, setting the temperature as he liked it- hot!- and removed the rest of his clothing.

He checked his phone and saw Jacob's response.

Jacob:
New York 😭

Troye:
😢

Jacob:
Hold up, I can cheer you up!

Jacob then sent Troye a selfie of himself. He was laying in bed, shirtless, and honestly from what Troye could tell, Jacob was wearing no clothes at all as his v line was completely on display

Troye:
Tease.

Troye texted back. Then he decided that two could play this game.

Troye stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, completely naked. It was absolutely perfect, his bare body was on display except the mirror had fogged up in the right place that you couldn't see any of his most intimate areas. Troye snapped the shot and looked at it. Damn, I look good, he thought before sending it to Jacob.

Jacob was quick to respond.

Jacob:
🤭😮😱

Jacob:
Troye! I fucking can't. Omg.

Troye:
Can't what, baby?

Jacob:
Where will you be after LA?

Troye:
Ummm...

Troye checked his schedule.

Troye:
Vegas!!!

Jacob:
Ok, ok- let me see what I can do, baby.

Troye:
I like the sound of that, Daddy.

Jacob:
YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT

Troye:
😉

Troye:
Anyways, I gotta get ready

Troye:
Good talk. 😘

Troye:
Bye.

Jacob:
Fkdhuvslocwkbsvalsvtpyeovfk

Jacob:
💋😘😍♥️💙🖤🧡💚💛😚😛🤯🤭😈👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Jacob:
Bye!

Troye laughed. He took his shower, finished getting ready and headed out with his friends.

Even though Troye was only 20 and not old enough to drink in the States, the rule seemed not to apply if you were a famous pop star. To say Troye got absolutely wasted would be an understatement and while he had a ton of fun, waking up in the morning wouldn't be so great.

Ya, sure Troye found himself trying to pry his eyes open despite his head pounding and spinning as his phone buzzed under the pillow below him. But, that ended up being the least of his concerns.