what a time to be alive

Just a quick chapter cause the boys gotta celebrate New Years together.
Troye didn't bring up Avery or the guy from LA again, not the next day, not when his parents came in two days later, and not when Jacob decided to test boundaries and press Troye into the mattress and take him as hard and fast as he could without Shaun and Laurelle hearing them. Jacob wasn't sure what to think, so he decided to go on with things as he normally would only without his dad's side of the family in his corner. This is why, he found himself getting ready on New Years Eve to head out to a party with Troye.

Jacob sighed as he looked in the mirror. "What's wrong, Jakey?" Troye asked.

"I prefer how we spent last New Years Eve."

Troye giggled, "Me too, but my mum and dad are here sooooo that wouldn't really work out."

"Still be fewer people to have to share you with," Jacob frowned.

"Oh my god, Jacob- you are too much. Besides, I'm sure we can find a quiet corner to hang out in."

"Hari is going to be there, quiet won't exist."

"Well then she can watch," Troye smiled.

"Ugh...she'd like that too much."

"That's true," Troye laughed, "are you ready to go?"

Jacob turned to look at Troye and nodded. He took a few quick steps until he was in front of the boy and before Troye could even react, Jacob was sweeping him off his feet and putting him over his shoulder.

Troye yelped, "Jake!!!!!! Put me down."

"Nope."

"What do you mean no?"

"Ummm I mean no."

"And why not?"

"Cause I can't keep my hands off of you."

"There are other ways to show that, you know?"

Jacob paused and gently put Troye down, "You mean like making out in the backseat of our Uber?"

Troye crossed his arms and sighed.

Jacob smirked, "You know you want to."

"Fine. But if you fuck up my hair you're dead," Troye threatened.

It wasn't long before Troye forgot his empty threat because after an intense makeout session on the way to the house party, Jacob led Troye to an upstairs bathroom immediately upon entering the house. And it was there that Jacob was sat on the lip of the tub, buried deep within Troye as Troye rode him with Jacob's hands tangled in Troye's hair.

"Fuck you're so good," Jacob forced out as he felt himself reaching his high. Troye hummed in response, not wanting to screw up his rhythm.

"Ok, ok, baby," Jacob said grabbing Troye tightly by the waist, "you keep that up and I'm totally going to make a mess of you and we're at this party and it'd probably be best not to have you walking around with cum dripping from your ass all night."

Troye let out a frustrated sigh and Jacob laughed, "Baby, I'm not going to leave you hanging. Let me just..." Jacob pushed Troye up and Troye complied.  After running his hand up and down his shaft a few times, Jacob was releasing over his own stomach and hand. Quickly he cleaned himself up and looked up at his not amused boyfriend. Jacob rolled his eyes, moved over to Troye, pushed the smaller man against the wall and then dropped to his knees. Quickly he took Troye into his mouth and Troye gasped, "so wasn't expecting that," Troye said gripping Jacob's hair. Troye leaned his body against the wall and let Jacob work him over as he pleased. It wasn't long before Troye was cumming down Jacob's throat and Jacob happily swallowed every bit.