all to myself

The sun reached through the cracks in the blinds, and pulled Troye from his slumber. Without opening his eyes, Troye reached towards Connor's side of the bed. Upon feeling it empty Troye's eyes shot open and he rubbed his eyes in disbelief. The time of the clock on the nightstand read 8:02 AM, which to Troye meant it was still early. Too early for Connor to be out of bed already, especially after the sort of night they shared together. Troye pushed himself out of bed, groaning at what he considered to do be such a rude awakening and moved in to the kitchen, hoping to find his boyfriend huddled above a hot cup of coffee. But, no. What Troye found was a note:

Hey babe! Had to meet with my lawyers to go over a few things. I also have to swing by and help Kian with something. I should be home by 5! Love you!

"At least he left a note," Troye sighed. For a moment, Troye contemplated just going back to bed, but instead he went to the bedroom, dug out a pair of sweats, pulled them on, brushed his teeth, ran his fingers through his curls, dragged out his laptop and settled on the couch to peruse Tumblr.

If anyone could kill time on Tumblr, it was Troye and before he knew it the tiny clock in the corner of his computer screen read 12:37 PM.

Realizing he hadn't had anything to eat yet, Troye moved his way into the kitchen and was just about to open the refrigerator when he heard a buzz come from his cellphone. Looking down to his phone that was on the counter, Troye couldn't help but to smile.
—————————————————-
November 30, 2015 12:38 PM
jacobbix:

if you had to pick one food for the rest of your life to eat every day, for every meal, what would it be?

troyesivan:

well hello to you too! and i would choose Nutella.
———————————————————-
Troye stopped for a moment and pondered whether what he was doing was ok. Whether it was alright to be talking to a guy who has made it well known that he was attracted to Troye. "We're just talking about food. There's nothing wrong with that," Troye said to himself. Curling back up on the couch with his phone, Troye continued his conversion with Jacob.

Hours flew by like seconds and the boys learned a lot about one another. Troye learned that Jacob was 21, that he was born and raised in LA, and was studying English lit in college, until he took on modeling full time. He learned that Jacob also loved to be behind the camera even more than he like being in front of it. Jacob also loved jazz music and of course reading. Though he struggled to pick a favorite book or author because "there are so many amazing writers out there."

Currently the boys were discussing their friends and family.
———————————————————
November 30, 2015 5:14 PM

jacobbix:
So there are six of us between my mom and dad and stepparents. I'm the baby.

troyesivan:
Aww, baby bix 👶

jacobbix:

yep, that's totally me

troyesivan:

Ok so, boyfriend?

jacobbix:

Troye! We haven't even actually met yet, but if you feel that strongly about me already, how could I say no?

troyesivan:
🙄
I mean, do you have a boyfriend?

Have you had a boyfriend?

jacobbix:
Hehe. no. yes.

troyesivan:
Recently?

jacobbix:
eh- recent is a relative term so, yes, no, maybe?

troyesivan:

don't want to talk about it?

jacobbix:

honestly, troye- there's not much to talk about.

What about you though? Do you really have a boyfriend?

troyesivan:
yes. for 2 years now.

jacobbix:

😮

troyesivan:
ya- his name is Connor, but like hmm...
Don't say anything to anyone because it's sort of a secret

jacobbix:

a secret? is he not out? or are you betrothed to marry another?

troyesivan:

Lol- no silly. I mean, yes he is out. But, we just thought it would be best not to go public with our relationship because we share a lot of the same followers and I don't know. It sounded better and made more sense at the time. Like our families and friends all know, but outside of that, our fans just think we are friends. Ok, maybe not exactly. They constantly talk about Tronnor and there are fanfics galore about what we do in our spare time. But, ya- just don't go out there and tweet that Tronnor is cannon or anything of the sort.

jacobbix:

No problem, Troye. I mean, to be honest, I don't understand why you guys thought that was a good idea. Sounds stressful, but I can respect that.
———————————————————-
Troye stopped for a minute to consider Jacob's words. Things probably would be a whole lot easier if he didn't constantly feel the need to hide his relationship with Connor. But before he could dwell on the idea any longer, he heard the click of the lock turn on the door. Glancing at the clock, Troye noticed Connor was a half an hour later than he said he would be, but he was glad that at least his boyfriend was home.
When he saw Connor push through the door, he smiled. Only for the smile to fall from his lips a second later when Kian trailed in behind Connor.
"Hey babe!" Connor said. "Kian's joining us for dinner, cool?"
Troye wanted to say no, he wanted to spend time with his boyfriend on his own, but he put on a small smile and nodded. Connor and Kian moved into the kitchen and Troye sighed. A small smile crept back on his face when we remembered he was mid-conversation with someone he figured might turn out to be a rather decent friend.
———————————————————-
November 30, 2015 5:33 PM

jacobbix:

hey, umm, Troye...
I think I should apologize-
For coming on so strong in the beginning.
I'm not really like that.
I mean- I can be, well I am, rather flirty lol, but I do actually value your friendship.
You're much more than just a pretty face, Troye Sivan.

By the way, is Sivan your last name?

troyesivan:

Lol, why thank you Jacob bix. And no Sivan is my middle name. My last name is Mellet. And I value your friendship as well- I don't have too many friends to myself, Connor and I share most of our friends, so it's nice being able to talk to someone I can have all to myself.

jacobbix:

Noted. I will not stalk your boyfriend on social media and try to become his friend as well.

troyesivan:

Haha, thanks. Anyways, Connor just got home so i should probably help with dinner.

Talk tomorrow?

jacobbix:

Can't wait! Have a great night, Troye Sivan Mellet! x

troyesivan:

You too, jakes!

x