what we both need

2017 got off to a great start for the boys, even beyond their wild New Years eve/New Years day night. On January 16, Troye's fans went crazy on Twitter with a new announcement.

@troyesivan18

🎆'HEAVEN' VIDEO - OUT JAN 20, INAUGURATION DAY 🎆
3:58 PM - Jan 16, 2017

The fans went wild, so wild in fact that Troye released the video a day early to appease them. And yet, releasing the video did nothing to clam them down. As soon as they saw Jacob in the video, and confirmed it in fact was Jacob which really only took them about 30 seconds, if that, the love for Tracob became even more intense.

Troye and Jacob were lying in bed reading through responses to THEIR video. Troye couldn't help but beam at how excited his boyfriend was. "These kids are so cute!!!!!" Jacob crooned, "I fucking love you and your fans."

"Pretty sure they are your fans too," Troye laughed. "Why don't you have some more fun with it?"

Jacob looked at Troye, "What do you mean?"

Troye grabbed Jacob's phone and opened up a picture they took together. "Instagram?" He asked Jacob.

"Really?" Jacob asked excitedly.

Troye nodded.

Jacob quickly took his phone, opened up Instagram, and shared the photo captioning it simply with the word: "HEAVEN" He also tagged Troye in it of course.

Jacob squealed as the comments started to roll in

"O T Fucking P," he laughed. "Oh my god Troye they say they are crying and that they are dying. They want to know when we're getting married. Hahaha there's so much fucking gibberish too and omg, threats that I better treat you with respect."

"#TRACOBCONFIRMED!" Jacob shouted.

"Holy shit, Tro. How are you never not always on your phone. This is fabulous!"

"At one minute we are being called their parents and the next their babies. They want us to adopt them!"

"You are having too much fun with this," Troye laughed.

Jacob then clicked over to his texts. "Awww Hari, and Adam and even Jed texted. They love the video!"

"Even Jed?" Troye asked. "Why do you say it like that?"

"Oh, well, he doesn't trust you as much," Jacob explained.

"Oh," Troye laughed.

"Awww my parents love it too!" Jacob exclaimed. "Troyeeeeee this is insane. Thank you!"

Jacob laughed scrolling through the comments again. He began to read,"This must be the real deal if Troye is willing to confirm it. Wonder what Con.., oh," Jacob paused.

"Ya, I'm sure the 'Tronnor stans won't be happy," Troye spoke up, "let's stop wasting time on instagram now and let's go get something to eat to celebrate. And then we have to rest to travel in the AM."