a truth so loud, you can't ignore

That evening, Troye found himself outside Studio 6-B in Rockerfeller Plaza, when his phone rang. "Hello," Troye said not bothering to check who was calling first.

"Hey Baby! My flight just touched down."

"Jacob!" Troye said with a smile. "Oh my god. I totally forgot to tell you. I'm performing on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon tonight. I am literally standing outside the studio as we speak."

"Holy shit, baby!" Jacob yelled. "That's incredible. I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see the performance. You are going to fucking shine!"

Troye laughed, "Damn you might be even more excited than I am."

Jacob laughed, "Maybe...but hey, I should probably get my luggage and let you get settled in. Why don't you call me tonight?"

"Tonight?" Troye asked, remembering their phone call from the night before.

"Ya, if that's ok with you. Or whenever really, call whenever." Jacob answered, not picking up on why there was hesitation in Troye's question.

"I definitely will. Later then!" Troye said,

"Later, love." Jacob answered.

Not even a minute later, Troye's phone was ringing again. He laughed and answered it, once again not checking to see who was on the other side. "Jacob, I thought you said later," Troye giggled.

"Jacob?" the voice on the other line asked. And Troye quickly realized that it was not Jacob who was calling, instead it was his boyfriend, Connor.

"Oh. Hey, Con," Troye responded sounding a lot less enthusiastic. "Need something?"

"I told you I would call you in between meetings, so here I am. Were you expecting Jacob to call? And wait, Shit. Fuck. Is this the same Jacob that you only talk to via text? Is he seriously calling you now?"

Troye rolled his eyes. "I called him. Last night, actually. My boyfriend was too busy to talk to me and I needed someone to talk to and well, Jacob was available."

"Too busy to talk to you? I wasn't too busy to talk to you. I was in a position where I couldn't engage in the type of conversation your horny ass was looking to have. Sorry for having a sense of decency."

"Oh, so I guess I should be apologizing for having a healthy sex drive and wishing that my boyfriend was available to fulfill my needs. Sorry for being so indecent. Didn't mean to fucking offend you." Troye responded harshly.

"I didn't say I was offended, Troye...but, wait. If you had such a strong need for THAT..."

"For what, Con, just say it. Ain't nothing wrong with it. I had a need to have my dick stroked until I was cumming undone."

"Shut up and let me talk, Troye. If you had that sort of need, then how did you end up talking to Jacob."

Troye paused for a moment. Here he was on the hot seat. He could choose to lie, or deliver the news to Connor and maybe hope for forgiveness, if that's what he even wanted. Honestly, he wasn't sure.

"Are you going to answer me, Troye?"

It was in the heat of the moment that Troye chose to reply, "2 plus 2 equals 4, Connor, put it together."

"Oh my god, Troye," Connor whispered. "You didn't."

"Didn't want. Didn't touch my cock and thrust my fingers into my hole with Jacob talking me through it as I imagined it was his thick dick wrecking me instead? Because ya, that's exactly what I fucking did," Troye answered with obstinance.