get lost the more i find ya

Troye's Uber dropped him off in front of his hotel in Sydney. As he approached the doors, he heard a voice from behind him, "that fucking postcard never turned up."

Quickly Troye turned around to see Jacob. Dropping his bag to the ground he hurried over and threw his arms around Jacob's neck pulling him close. Jacob wrapped his arms tightly around Troye's waist.

Pushing himself up on his toes a bit, Troye leaned in and pressed his lips to Jacob's. Jacob melted into the kiss, but hesitantly pulled away. Looking around Jacob said, "We should probably take this inside." Troye stepped back and nodded. Jacob handed Troye the keycard for the hotel room and moved over to pick up Troye's bag. Silently, the boys walked to their room.

As soon as they got inside, Jacob placed Troye's bag next to his own and Troye turned to Jacob saying, "Baby, I'm so sorry about the whole postcard thing."

Jacob smiled and moved closer to Troye. "I'll let you make it up to me."

Troye smirked, "Oh ya? How so?"

"Some good ol'fashioned make-up sex would definitely do the trick," Jacob said wrapping his arms around Troye.

"Fuck yes," Troye groaned.

Jacob let go of Troye, "clothes off, now." He moved over to his suitcase to grab a bottle of lube.

By the time he turned back around, Troye had stripped out of all of his clothes. Jacob felt his dick twitch as he looked over Troye's bare body.

Tossing the bottle of lube on the bed, Jacob moved back over to Troye and ran his hands down Troye's sides and back over to his ass. "You're so fucking delicious, baby," Jacob said.

"And you have too many clothes on,"
Troye said teasing his fingers down towards Jacob's waist.

Jacob shrugged and pushed Troye towards the bed. Troye whined, "You're suppose to take your clothes off."

"I will soon, Princess, just chill."

"Ugh," Troye sighed. Jacob rolled his eyes and pushed Troye onto the bed. He climbed on top of the smaller boy and looked down into Troye's eyes.

"Hi," Jacob said smiling down at Troye.

"Hey baby," Troye replied as he ran his fingers through Jacob's hair. Jacob ducked his head down and pressed his lips to Troye's neck. Troye moaned and titled his head back. Jacob smiled into his kiss and then moved to lightly suck on the area right above Troye's collarbone. Remembering the whole fiasco of the love bites Jacob left on him 6 months before, Troye said, "watch it, Mister. Wouldn't want to mark my pretty skin."

Jacob laughed and moved lower to flick his tongue over Troye's nipple. "Fuck," Troye sighed, "can you pick it up a bit?"

Jacob dipped his head down and shook it back and forth, "Always so needy, Tro."

Troye bit his lip and nodded.

Reaching his hands down, Jacob wrapped them around Troye's thighs and bent Troye's legs up and pushed them back.

"Your clothes might be a problem," Troye said annoyed.

Choosing to ignore Troye's nagging, Jacob repositioned himself towards the end of the bed. Troye rose his head and glared at Jacob impatiently. Just as Troye was about to open his mouth to scold Jacob again, Jacob quickly lowered himself and pressed his tongue to Troye's hole. Troye moaned loudly and moved his hand to Jacob's hair. Jacob swirled his tongue around Troye's rim and licked it over and over again. Troye grasped his own hair and whined in pleasure. Jacob absolutely loved the overwhelming response he was already getting from his boy, yet, it only got better when he worked his tongue past Troye's rim and inside of his boy. Troye moaned loudly and Jacob couldn't help but moan in response, the vibrations of his vocalization danced through Troye's body.