love it, do you?

Troye woke the next morning pressed tightly against Jacob. He smiled. He loved waking up naked to his gorgeous boyfriend, nothing felt better than Jacob's bare skin on his own. Troye pushed even closer into Jacob and just enjoyed the feeling of Jacob all over him. He was pulled from his thoughts as a notification sounded from Jacob's phone. Troye groaned, grabbed a hold of Jacob's phone and nearly dropped it after looking at it.

Troye wiped his eyes in disbelief and looked at the phone again. Why the fuck did Jacob have a dm on Instagram from Connor. Instantly Troye got pissed at Connor. He sat straight up in bed, entered the passcode for Jacob's phone and clicked open Instagram. He went into Jacob's messages- ready to tell Connor off, until he realized it wasn't the first time that Connor and Jacob had messaged each other. "What the fuck," Troye whispered. He scrolled up the messages to the beginning and noticed that Jacob messaged Connor first. He glared at the boy sleeping next to him and distanced himself a bit. He then read through the messages and grew angry when he saw his name mentioned. And ya, ok, nothing bad was said. But, Jacob was clearly trying to hang out with Connor and that pissed Troye off majorly. He then looked at the newest message that Connor sent that morning. It was a picture of a fucking flower and he was asking Jacob's opinion.

Well fuck that flower and the stupid ass picture of it. Troye quickly typed in a response.

jacobbix:
It fucking sucks. Thought you preferred pictures of people eating sushi.

connorfranta:
Wow, ok. Wasn't expecting that. Rough day, Jacob?

jacobbix:
Oh yes cause Jacob would totally confide in you, right? It's like some boys who have fucked Troye club.

connorfranta:
What the hell is going on?

connorfranta:
Is this not Jacob?

jacobbix:
Would that disappoint you?

connorfranta:
Not really- i would be disappointed if it was Bix as certainly I didn't think Jacob was an asshole like this

jacobbix:
You don't know him. So back off, bitch.

connorfranta:
I'm so confused. I was simply asking about a picture because you/Jacob suggested we talk photography together. Figured it would be nice to get an opinion from someone who actually knew what they were talking about...

jacobbix:
Ya, especially if that someone is 6'2", gorgeous and with a rocking body

connorfranta:
Umm not really- I'm not really into tall guys

jacobbix:
Ahh that's right cause you are too afraid they would want you to bottom and you can't have that happening.

connorfranta:
Is this a joke?

jacobbix:
No, but I'm starting to think my entire existence is.

connorfranta:
That's depressing

jacobbix:
Oh trust me. I know. Imagine waking up next to the man you love, after having the best sex of your life, it was really really really fucking amazing, mind blowing even! And, anyways, you wake up and your coward of an ex boyfriend is texting your man and asking his opinion of a picture of a flower. What's next- dick pics?

connorfranta:
Troye?

jacobbix:
Do you have any other ex boyfriends that Jacob is fucking? To be honest, it wouldn't really surprise me if Jacob was getting frisky with someone else, but I would be shocked to hear you had finally moved on enough to have another ex.

connorfranta:
Ok, you're obviously upset.

jacobbix:
Congratulations, Connor! Maybe for the first time ever you have been able to correctly identify how I was feeling. Perhaps if you weren't such a self absorbed asshole it wouldn't have taken so long.