always wrong

The next day, Troye headed to finish his video alone and Jacob planned some bonding time with Jed and Hari. He, Hari and Jed were sprawled out around Hari's living room trying to plan what to do with their day and also just catching up on their lives.

"So, how's my boy, Troye?" Jed asked.

Jacob rolled his eyes, "My boy is great."

"Keeping him happy?" Jed asked.

"Of course," Jacob answered, "but..."

"But what?"

"I'm worried that we have sex too much."

Hari burst out laughing, "Said no one ever!"

"It's not funny. I'm serious. It's just starting to feel as if everything is revolving around sex and while it's amazing and I love being physical like that with him, I don't want it to be everything. He's like insatiable."

"Like how often do you do it?" Jed asked with a genuine tone, unlike Hari who was still looking at Jacob like he was crazy.

"We've got to be averaging at least once a day, but often even more. Is that bad?"

"I mean, I don't think that is bad, unless it's all you want from him or all he wants from you, you know?" Jed offered.

Jacob nodded.

"He's obviously just as thirsty for it so I don't see the problem," Hari shrugged.

"The problem is that a relationship built on sex isn't a healthy one," Jed explained.

"Right, so what do I do?"

"Take him on a date?" Jed suggested.

"I could, but that will definitely end in sex as well."

"Now you're just being difficult," Jed huffed.

"No, really. Hell, that party for New Years Eve that Hari invited us to, Troye and I had sex twice during the duration of it."

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" Hari asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, I want you to tell me if that's a problem."

"Well, then that's your problem," Jed spoke up.

"What is?"

"You're turning to us to answer questions that we can't answer- only you and Troye can. Soooo, maybe you should try communicating with your boy."

"I don't want to piss him off."

"It's ok to have disagreements and arguments, J," Jed sighed.

"Ya especially because knowing you two the makeup sex will be phenomenal," Hari giggled.

Jacob groaned. He pulled his phone from his pocket and opened a text to Troye.

Jacob:
Hey baby, how's it going?

Troye:
Fine. Well, actually fun, but I miss you.

Jacob:
I miss you too, babe

Troye:
Did you text me just to say hello, doll?

Jacob:
No- I wanted to ask if we could talk later?

Troye:
Don't we talk everyday?

Jacob;
Well duh, but I mean like have a discussion

With that Jacob's phone was ringing, seeing Troye's name he quickly answered, but before he could say anything a very worried Troye was asking, "What's wrong?"

"Baby," Jacob sighed, "nothing's wrong."

"Then what do we have to talk about?" He could hear the nervousness in Troye's shaky voice.