it's raining everytime i open my eyes

Troye genuinely felt happy to return home with Jacob, however, a part of him was worried because he was a week away from the start of the Suburbia tour which was kicking off with a show in San Fran, followed by two shows in LA.

"It's just one month, baby," Jacob said, "and I will be with you the entire time."

Troye nodded. "I want to do this so badly, Jacob. I don't know why I get myself all worked up."

"Well, don't. It will be fun. I promise."

And of course Jacob was right- it was fun. Troye enjoyed each and every show. He felt re-energized when he was on stage and all of his doubts began to melt away.

However it was on November 8, when Troye was performing in Toronto, that he was filled with so much disappointment.

"Can you fucking believe this?" Jacob asked eyes glued to the television screen. "This can't be real."

Troye didn't know how to respond. Donald Trump seriously gained enough electoral votes to become the next president of the United States of America.

Troye pulled his phone from his pocket and began to type. Writing was always an easier way for him to deal with things, especially something as disastrous as Trump winning the presidency.

"This is such a slap in the face for all of those who truly need support," Troye finally spoke.

Jacob nodded. He looked absolutely broken.

"Come here, baby." Troye said. Jacob walked towards the bed where Troye was sitting and sat down, then laid his head in Troye's lap.

Troye gently ran his hand through Jacob's hair. He then opened Twitter to share his sentiments.

@troyesivan18
👊🏼💔

"It's going to be ok," he whispered after he put down his phone

"It's going to be ok," he whispered after he put down his phone. He leaned down and gently kissed Jacob's head.

Suddenly he received a notification on his phone. He glanced over to see a text from Dani.

Dani:

Troye Sivan tackling politics 💙💙💙

Dani:

Everything will be ok. Just sucks we have to go through this. But, we won't do so quietly. It's important to be heard so good job with the post, bud!

Troye picked up his phone.

Troye:
💡

Dani:

Lol...yes?

Troye:

I want to do a video for "Heaven". Let's celebrate LGBTQ+ rights and release it on Inauguration Day!

Dani:

Yes! We will need to move fast, but consider it done. Let's go over details for your vision in the morning.