let's go for it this time

Troye woke up first and immediately recognized that Jacob's cock, that was pressed against Troye's hip, was erect and begging for attention. Troye lifted his head and looked up at Jacob, noticed his boyfriend was still sleeping and Troye smirked. He gently scooted down Jacob's body, took Jacob's dick in his hand and sucked the tip of Jacob's member into his mouth. Immediately he moaned around Jacob and soon felt fingers carding through his hair.

"Morning," a sleepy Jacob spoke up.

Troye pulled off of Jacob, crawled up his boyfriend's body, kissed him and smiled, "Morning, baby. Figured you wouldn't mind."

"Have at it," Jacob smiled sleepily, "I seem to remember promising you, you can blow me at much as you wanted today."

Troye nodded, "which means you shouldn't even worry about getting dressed today."

"I should just walk around naked all day?"

Troye nodded.

"What about when Nash needs to go out?"

Troye sighed, "You can wear my robe."

"Hey, fine by me," Jacob shrugged.

"May I?" Troye asked looking back down at Jacob's member which appeared even harder now.

"Go crazy, kid," Jacob answered and Troye immediately moved down and took Jacob back into his mouth.

By mid afternoon, Troye had blown Jacob 3 times and the two were presently on the couch, Troye straddling Jacob's lap as Jacob sat below him.

"I can't believe you're hard again," Troye said excitedly.

"Have you looked at yourself naked?" Jacob scoffed, "I mean even with clothes on, you're so fucking alluring, but when you're naked and drooling over my cock, I guess I can't control myself."

Troye smiled widely, "Should we just fuck this time?"

"Do you want to?" Jacob asked.

Troye nodded enthusiastically.

"Then, yes," Jacob smiled.

"Ok, can we like hmm..." Troye said contemplating how best to approach the situation.

"Can we, what?"

"I don't know, I'm trying to think of something we've never done yet."

"Good luck," Jacob laughed.

"Shhh, let me think," Troye said covering Jacob's mouth with his hand and turning to look around the room.

"Any luck?" Jacob asked pulling Troyes' hand from his face after pressing a kiss to the boy's palm.

"We are such horny assholes," Troye giggled as he struggled to think of something new.

"We need like a truck or something and we could like fuck in the bed of it," Jacob suggested.

Troye rolled his eyes, "done that."

"We didn't."

"We didn't. But, I did."

"With who?" Jacob asked a jealous look filling his eyes.

"Connor, don't be jealous baby."

"I'd do it better," Jacob pouted.

"I'm not debating that," Troye replied, "I mean, honestly, it wasn't bad, but..."

"Troye- shut the fuck up," Jacob groaned.

"Sorry. I feel like we need to do it on an airplane or a boat or something like that," Troye said changing the subject.

Jacob's forehead wrinkled and he squinted his eyes.