so much history

Troye was beyond nervous when he walked up to Tyler's door. It had been over a year since he last saw any of the people behind it and he wasn't sure how everything would be.

The door quickly opened after he knocked at it and Tyler stood behind it. Tyler looked Troye up and down, "You've changed..." Troye rolled his eyes and Tyler giggled. He pulled Troye into a hug and shut the door behind him.

"Hey everyone!" Tyler shouted after letting go of Troye, "Call the paparazzi, we've got a pop star in the house!"

Zoe squealed and ran over to hug Troye. She was followed by Caspar who wiped away pretend tears, "I've missed you so much," Caspar pretended to cry. Troye laughed. "Not as much as I missed him though," Tyler responded as he wrapped an arm around Troye's waist and pulled him to sit down on the couch.

Troye sat up tall and looked at Tyler. "Loosen the fuck up, Tok. Relax a little, we are the same people who have seen you absolutely wasted, naked, and in various compromising situations."

Troye laughed, "Wow, that sure helps..."

Joe walked over with a bottle of beer, "This will help." Troye smiled and took a sip, "Thank you."

Caspar slid next to Troye on the couch and everyone settled around the room. "So, tell us," Caspar said, "How's life as a pop star?"

"That's fucking boring," Korey spoke up, "I want to hear about that tall drink of water. Mmm, he looks delicious."

"Ya, seriously Troye," Caspar said, "I'm straight and all, but that boy is hot as hell. That new video you all released where you're all up on his shirtless body, damn boy. You ain't in Perth no more."

Troye blushed furiously.

"Well..." Zoe said.

"Well," Troye spoke, "he is really fucking delicious."

"Please tell me you hit that almost everyday," Korey said.

Troye ran his hand through his curls, "Umm..."

"Oh my God, snap out of it," Tyler said grabbing Troye by the shoulder and shaking it. He grabbed Troye's beer bottle and handed it to Joe, "He needs something stronger."

Troye opened his mouth to protest, but Tyler continued, "Hell, we would have to listen to every detail of your sex life with Connor fucking Franta, even when we didn't want to hear it and now we are begging for details and you say nothing."

Troye's mouth dropped and he stood. "Tyler!" Zoe yelled. "What?" Tyler asked.

"Ixnay on the Onnorcay!"

"Huh?" Tyler asked. Caspar leaned in and whispered into Tyler's ear. "Ohhhhh," Tyler said.

Troye laughed.

"I'm sorry, I won't mention that fucking idiot again."

Troye hesitantly sat back down next to Tyler. Joe returned and handed Troye a shot. Troye shrugged, threw it back and grimaced. "What the fuck was that?"

Joe laughed, "A few different things, all very strong. Loosen up, boy."

"Ok so...Jacob," Korey asked.

Troye sighed, "He's fucking amazing. He's sweet, and kind, puts up with my shit and is so smart too."

"Boring..." Tyler said.