Nash

After visiting with Jed and lamenting his sorrows, Jacob arrived back home after 2 AM. He felt better after talking to someone who had a better understanding of the things that Jacob went through. It wasn't Troye's fault, but being so misunderstood by the person you loved the most truly sucked.

Jacob quietly went up to the bedroom and without turning a light on he stripped down to his boxer briefs and gently slid under the sheets next to Troye. Jacob propped himself up on an elbow and looked over the seemingly sleeping boy next to him. That was until Troye spoke up.

"I'm pissed off at you," Troye said, his eyes still closed.

Jacob laughed from being caught off guard.

"You're pissed off at me, baby?"

"Yes," Troye said opening his eyes but not looking at Jacob.

"And why's that?"

Troye suddenly sat up and looked at Jacob. "Because you fucking said you've never had anything whole in your life, but I love you with all of me- you have me wholly and completely in every fucking way that I can give myself to you."

Jacob opened his mouth to respond.

"No- shut the fuck up. Because I know you're going to tell me to stop making this about me, but you know what, when you're going to sit there and pretend your life fucking sucks, then you're making it about me because you are my fucking life, Jacob. I don't know how to make that any more clear to you, but..."

Troye was cut off as Jacob smashed his lips against Troye's. Troye immediately kissed back and then tried pushing Jacob away from him, "No, Jacob, no. You need to understand..."

"Shhhh, baby, I do understand. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You're right. All I need is you. Fuck everything else."

"Wait- really?" Troye asked.

"Yes- you're my life too, Troye. You're everything to me."

"Awww, baby," Troye said and tears began to roll down his face. Jacob immediately leaned in and kissed Troye's tears away. He then shifted his eyes down Troye's bare torso.

"I like need you," Jacob said looking back up to Troye.

"Ya?" Troye asked with a bit of a smirk.

Jacob nodded.

"I'm right here," Troye said, "I will always be where you need me."

Jacob groaned, "No. Ya, I get that but like I need you, like need you, need you."

"Need me to what?"

"Seriously, Troye-" Jacob started, but Troye quickly, climbed into his lap and pressed their lips together. Jacob cupped Troye's face with both hands and slipped his tongue into Troye's mouth.

"Fuck," Troye whispered pulling away and looking at the clock.

Jacob sighed, "Early day tomorrow?"

Troye nodded, "Meeting at 9 AM."

Jacob smiled, pressed another kiss to Troye's lips and pulled the boy down to lay next to him.

"But...we could..." Troye tried.

"No, baby. Sleep. Just let me hold you. Ok?" Jacob said pressing a kiss to Troye's head as he pulled Troye against him.

"Ok," Troye said turning to face Jacob.

"I love you so much, Jacob."

"I love you too, baby," and with that the boys drifted to sleep in each other's arms.