spendin' every night with you...

The next night, things were different. Not bad different, just different.

The boys were in New York so that Troye could perform 2099 and of course 1999 with Charli. They had an amazing time and Jacob couldn't stop telling Troye how hot he looked on stage and how much he neeeeeded him. Everyone they ran into, Jacob reminded them that Troye was his man and his persistence made Troye laugh loudly. It was loud, as were the boys, and they enjoyed hard alcohol and rough kisses, in the company of some of their friends.

Despite the wild mood of the night, Troye enjoyed every fucking second of it. He felt so so so good on stage and when he was up there and his eyes caught Jacob's he played it up even more and moved his body in a way that left his boyfriend's jaw hanging low. Fuck, Troye felt so sexy and so wanted. And so, if the two drunkenly made their way back to their hotel room that night and ravished each other as if they needed one another to survive, who could blame them.

That being said, Troye was a bit annoyed the next morning when they woke up late and hungover, which complicated things as they had a flight to catch. But, as he rested his head on Jacob's shoulder and held the boy's hand as they were seated next to one another on the plane, everything felt perfect again.

Perfection proved to be just an illusion, of course, because as soon as the flight landed in Italy, Jacob's entire attitude changed. It was like somebody flipped a switch and all of a sudden Jacob was quiet, withdrawn, uneasy and just not Jacob. Troye figured maybe his boy was tired and just tried to enjoy the silence himself as they made their way to the hotel. Once they got up to their room, however, a now very jittery Jacob made his way over to the window and stared outside, only he didn't seem to be looking at anything in particular and was moreso likely stuck in his head. Troye decided to approach the boy.

"You ok?" Troye asked.

"Me?" Jacob said jumping at the sound of Troye's voice.

"Is there someone else here?" Troye tried joking.

"I'm fine...baby," Jacob replied not even turning to look at Troye.

"Are you tired? Do you want to take a nap?"

"No. I slept on the plane."

"Umm...are you...."

"I have to run somewhere real quick," Jacob said, "I'll be back in like an hour."

"Where are you going?" Troye asked in confusion.

"I'll be right back," Jacob said quickly turning and heading for the door.

"Jacob," Troye whined and quickly turned to grab the boys' wrist. Jacob looked at Troye and Troye furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Jacob feeling so helpless.

"Baby," Jacob sighed, "I'm sorry. I promise, nothing bad. Trust me, ok?" He said cupping Troye's face with both hands and pressing a kiss to Troye's lips.

Troye nodded.

"You trust me?"

"I trust you."

"Thank you, darling. I'll be back as soon as possible. I love you."

"I love you too."

Troye chewed on his lip as he watched Jacob walk out of the door. He struggled not knowing what was going on with his boyfriend, but he promised Jacob he would trust him so that is what Troye was choosing to do.

After putting his stuff away, Troye collapsed on the bed. He didn't mean to fall asleep, but he must have as he found himself being awoken by soft lips being pressed to his own. Troye opened his eyes and saw Jacob hovering above him.

"Hey sleeping beauty," Jacob smiled.

"I guess that makes you my prince," Troye said rolling his eyes. He lifted his hand and tangled his fingers in Jacob's dark hair. "Hey, did you know that you look just like Prince Eric?"

"Hmm well you look like Elsa."

"I do not."

"You're right, you don't. You actually look like the rat in Ratatouille."

Troye gasped, "Wow, Bix, that's fucked up."

Jacob laughed.

"Did you do what you needed to?" Troye got the courage to ask.

Jacob nodded, "now how about we get some room service and then crash."

"Sounds perfect."

The boys enjoyed a quiet night together where they went to bed after eating and bathing. Jacob was in a much better mood than he had been when they first arrived, but Troye could tell that something was still off, he just didn't know what it was.

Sorrrrry short chapter just had to set the scene or sumthin. Next chapter done just needa get the courage to press publish