living for your every move?

Jacob cried. He absolutely balled his eyes out and he probably looked ridiculous, but Troye just played the song that Troye wrote for him and Jacob just couldn't help himself. "Fuck,  Tro," Jacob said wiping his eyes. "I can't handle it."

"Well damn," Troye said, "'My, My, My,' is rather low key too- I'm almost afraid for when you hear the others we have planned out."

"There's more?" Jacob asked.

"My entire album will pretty much be about you," Troye smiled.

Jacob covered his mouth with his hand.  "I don't know what to say. I don't deserve this."

"Oh, baby, you do," Troye said, "You're my everything."

Jacob pulled Troye towards him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much, Troye. This means the world to me."

Troye tilted his face up and pressed a kiss to Jacob's lips.

"So like, do you have a deadline or something. What's the plan with the album?" Jacob asked.

Troye shrugged. "No rush. Hopefully put it out sometime next year. I'm not going to let it control me as I also want to just be here with you."

Jacob nodded.

"There's something else though," Troye said with a smirk, "And you can't tell anyone. We will announce it in like a month and a half- I'm going to be doing a movie called 'Boy Erased'."

"Wow, like the soundtrack?" Jacob asked.

"Well, I hope to get a song on the soundtrack too, but no. Like, I'm going to be in it..."

"OH MY GOD, BABY!" Jacob shouted, "You'd totally be a triple threat if we could teach you to dance..."

Troye laughed, "Thanks."

"What's it about?"

"Bullshit conversion therapy and Nicole Kidman is in it!"

"Damn, you're not messing around," Jacob joked. "The Paps are going to be crawling all over you."

Troye rolled his eyes.

Jacob pulled Troye into his lap and Troye leaned into him. Jacob wrapped his arms tightly around Troye's waist. "Do you ever think about what life would be like if we never met? Like what if you never were invited to the Paris Fashion Show?" Jacob asked with sadness laced in his voice.

Troye sighed, "Honestly, I don't, but when you put it that way...my life has changed so much over the past year and a half and I think a lot of that is thanks to you."

Jacob smiled softly, "Sometimes I think that none of this is real and that I am dreaming or something but I don't think I would have ever been able to even dream up someone as perfect as you."

Troye blushed, "I'm so not perfect, Jay, and you know that."

"You're perfect for me, baby. You always will be."

Troye bit his lip and looked at the wall.

"What is it?" Jacob asked.

"I just hope that is how you really feel," Troye said quietly.

"Troye," Jacob said surprise in his voice, "Why would you even say that?"

"I mean it really wasn't THAT long ago that you were suggesting that we take a break...,"Troye reminded Jacob.

"Ya, and then I said that that was a stupid idea and almost immediately took it back..." Jacob said defensively.

"Ya, but you were serious at first," Troye said moving off of Jacob's lap, "I'm actually pretty positive that you took it back just because you were afraid that I would hurt myself again. And I don't want you to feel pressured in to something just because you were worried about me cutting or something, that feels even worse when I actually think about it."