"No they don't, was Jungkook carrying me or was Yoongi?" Jimin questioned trying to think about to last night, but no matter how hard he tried the only thing he could recall was sneaking away from Taehyung and searching for a room to lie down on. Everything else was a blur to Jimin and he was really wishing that he could remember the details before passing out but something told him that Yoongi wasn't going to be honest about it.

Hoseok slipped out of his tight fitted skirt and and mesh crop top, he grabbed his robe and threw it over his bare body before looking over at Jimin who was watching and waiting for a response. "Jimin, ask Yoongi again, I really don't wanna start some feud with you two. I know how much you depend on him for moral support and I don't wanna be the reason you two break your special bond." He claimed.

"Why would we though? What are you keeping from me?" Jimin asked, he had crawled out of his bed and moved closer to Hoseok with hopes that his friend would give him a better explanation to his vague words. "Jimin, its so fucking obvious how much you haven't seen it, or maybe you have but you're refusing to see it out of fear of hurting him." Hoseok mentioned before leaving to the showers down the hall.

Jimin stood in the empty room thinking to himself, "Yoongi lied to me, but why? Why would he think it would be better for me to not know the truth about Jungkook bringing me here. I know that I wasn't dreaming, I remember seeing him walking with me in his arms under the stars and moonlight. He's so damn sweet." Jimin continued on pondering daydreaming about Jungkook's handsome self.  

Yoongi was standing in line at the deli shop that was just across the street from Jimin's dorm building, he was planning on just running in and leaving quickly to get back to Jimin but apparently the entire campus was experiencing the same hangover as the tiny cheerleader because there was roughly 20 people ahead of him. "Fucking shit." Yoongi muttered under his breath.

Time was going slow as fuck, and he could barely even see the menu with how far he was from the barista on the other side of the counter-top. "Hey, Yoongi." The male cheerleader heard someone calling out to him, the voice was familiar and Yoongi voluntarily rolled his eyes before turning to see Jungkook standing out of the line with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"I was just about to go to Jimin's dorm and bring him coffee, is he awake yet?" Jungkook questioned hoping to see Jimin's face again and smooth over their awkward encounter the past day. Jungkook had spent the rest of his night watching over Taehyung who was mumbling in his sleep and giving him pep-talks that he'd probably forget by the time he woke up.

And during that time he started to reflect on all the things he wanted to say to Jimin and how he was finally going to allow himself to break free from his timid inner shell. Jungkook was hoping that Jimin still had some interest in him after last nights disaster and bringing him a hangover reliever seemed like a good place to start.

"Oh, no he's still asleep but he's a grouch when he's hungover so he won't be in the mood for visitors." Yoongi mentioned peeling his eyes away from the disappointment in Jungkook's face to glance back at the line in front of him that seemed to never fucking move at all.

"You sure, I mean I had them add a few extra shots of espresso also, it'll have him feeling refreshed in no time." Jungkook continued on pushing, he wasn't going to take no for an answer this time and now he was adamant about winning Jimin over with his gorgeous smile and his kind gestures even if he it internally killed him.

"Look Jungkook, Jimin might have flirted with you and whatever but cheerleading is his passion so he doesn't need a boyfriend or anyone distracting him from his dreams, you understand that right?" Yoongi remarked, he didn't really enjoy the frown on Jungkook's face but he could already picture Jimin's eye smile being directed at him and it was enough for guilt to fly out the window. 

"I know that you're his best friend, and I don't mean to sound rude but I would rather hear that from him not you." Jungkook sternly retorted back and Yoongi chuckled bitterly at the sudden spunk that the timid football player never showed. The cheerleader was going to come back with some snarky comment to get Jungkook off Jimin's ass once and for all but when the sound of smooth like honey voice spoke of both of them turned to feast their eyes on the prettiest male in the world.

"Jungkook, hi, good morning!" Jimin sang happily, smiling brightly even though his brain was thumping so hard he was sure that his brain was fucking bleeding. Jungkook's heart nearly stopped beating, it quickly began to accelerate faster when Jimin took a few steps closer to him only keeping his gaze on him and no one else making it feel like they were the only two people on the planet.  

"Jimin, hi, coffee?" Was all Jungkook needed to say to have the pretty cheerleader giggling and twirling his blonde hair while he nodded and took the cup from the handsome football players smooth hands. Electricity ignited when Jimin and Jungkook's fingers grazed along each others and both males now couldn't stop themselves from grinning fondly at the other, no words needed to be exchanged because their expressions were enough to say what the other was thinking. 

"Yoongi, you don't need to get me coffee anymore. Jungkook can you accompany me to the garden I wanna ask you something about last night." Jimin suggested without bothering to see Yoongi's expression because the wide bunny smile on Jungkook's face was captivating and there was no else that fascinated the pretty cheerleader like the gorgeous football player did. 

"Yeah, of course, sure, I love that." Jungkook said releasing the goofiest chuckle as he nodded his head a little too eagerly. His eyes were cast down to examine Jimin's lovely figure that was now wearing a giant burgundy sweater with black leggings making him appear cuddly and approachable unlike his usually intimidating fierce and sexy outfits.

"Fuck, he's gonna tell him everything, shit Jimin's gonna be fucking pissed!"  Yoongi screamed internally while he watched with worry as Jimin and Jungkook stepped out of the deli shop leaving him behind to sulk in bitterness. 

DONT WORRRY YOONGI WILL GET LOVE TOO VERY SOOONNN!!!!