Owie!

Harry: 19
Louis: 24
Liam: 23
Niall : 23

(First of all, just wanted to make it clear, Harry has a younger mindset for this oneshot. And I'm also aware that this isn't the show he got hit with the red bull can, but we're just gunna got with it, ok?)

Hope everyone enjoys this!!
__

"Good morning sweet cheeks! How was your sleep in?" Liam asks as Harry sleepily stumbles out of the bunks and into his awaiting arms. The boy frowns, always having hated waking up. "You wanting a milky?" Harry nods, yawning cutely and making Liam coo and kiss his head.

As Liam makes the bottle for the boy, Louis comes back into the kitchen, smiling at a still sleepy Harry cuddled into Liam's shoulder. "Good morning precious! You had a big sleep in!" Harry nods, giving Louis a small giggle as the older man tickles him. The boy's long locks in dire need of a wash. "I think after you finish your milky we'll have a bath and wash your hair. I think we might even be able to get Mumma Lou here to do it for you." Harry smiles, always having preferred the woman to wash his hair as he had a sensitive scalp and she was the only who understood.

"Here we go! A milky for you and a cuppa for me! Shall we watch some CBeebies? I think Raa Raa might be on." Harry squeals a little, Raa Raa the Noisy Lion was one of his favourite shows and he always made sure to watch it. "Raa Raa?" He asks Niall cutely as he and Liam sit down, Niall having it on a golf game. "Only cause it's a rerun." The man smiles, but both and Liam know Harry would've gotten his way anyway.

"Raa Raa!" He squeals again, transfixing on the TV.

After his bottle, Louis is soon walking up the few stairs into the tour bus and greeting the boys. "Ready for your bath mister?" Harry whines a little, but nods nonetheless and follows the woman. She helps him strip, making sure to he isn't getting a rash before helping him into the small travel bath the boys had bought for him.

"Alright, hair first? Or would you like to wash first?" Harry thinks for a moment, before quietly asking if his hair can be done first. "Good lad, I promise I won't your pretty head, 'kay? If I do, you can give me a quick spanky on my hand." Harry nods, giving the woman a cheeky smile as she smiles at him. "Turn around for me handsome. Gotta wet your hair first, don't we?" Harry nods, turning around and tilting his head back.

He sits quietly for her, the boys coming a few times to make sure he was actually in the bath because of his quiet he was being. "Mumma Lou... c-can we make da hairs go 'way again. d'ey icky." Lou nods, knowing Harry wasn't big on bossy hair and it was more hygienic if he didn't have hair down there anyway. "Of course I can, you wanting it done now?" Harry nods, standing with the help of the woman and standing as still as he can while she gets to work shaving his bits, arm pits and the small amount of chest hair he has.

"All done bubba! Time to hop out." Harry pouts, splashing the water a little. "Don't wanna turn into a prune do you? We can't have a pruney Hazza!" She smiles, tickling the boy and making him squeal and giggle.

"LouLou! Look me!" The boy coming out dressed in a blue top with waves drawn on it, dungarees and a pair of pink boots. "My my, don't you look like the cutest little lad ever!" Harry blushes, hugging the older man. "Fanks.." He mumbles, sloppily kissing Louis' cheek. "Where's mumma Lou babes?" Louis questions after a few minutes. Harry doesn't say anything, pointing to the bathroom.

Louis stands, moving towards the bathroom and knocking before opening the door slightly after getting the okay. "Just emptying the tub.its quite the process." Louis nods, laughing.

__

"Alright possum, what are you gunna wear tonight?" Harry shrugs, looking through all of the shirts Caroline had picked out for him. "Wanna wear dis one." He says pointing to the shirt he still had one from earlier, the blue one with the waves. "Ok, and some jeans?" Harry nods, rubbing his eyes, he was due for a nap before they went on and it was a little past the time he normally went down. "Ok, you go and see the boys and they'll get you ready for your nap, ok?" Harry nods, sleepily walking over to the boys, Niall in particular who had the boy's blankey, and warm bottle of milk ready. "Just close your eyes princess, shh." Niall says as he repeatedly runs his finger down Harry's nose, the boy falling to sleep with in five minutes. "He's asleep?" Niall nods, laying the him carefully down on the couch with his comfort blanket tucked around him.

"Holy shit! How'd you do that?" Niall shrugs, mumbling about a trick his mum taught him. "You're putting him to bed from now on." Louis laughs, Niall snorting and shaking his head as they all sit around and get ready for the show.

An hour and a hald later, Louis is waking the boy up. "Baby.. it's showtime. Louis whispers, Harry cracking his eyes open and frowning at the man. "C'mon, LouLou knows you're awake. C'mon you stinker, you need to get your nappy changed before we go on stage." Louis whispers, kissing the boys head as he moves down to the boys legs and takes off his dungarees, and then untapped his nappy. "Think we can go on the potty?" Louis says as he stands Harry up and quickly walks with him to the toilet, congratulating the boy after he's finished his business.

"Alright big boy! Let's go get you dressed for the show, huh? You gunna sing good tonight?" Harry nodding. "Always sing good Boo." He mumbles, giving Caroline a smile as she helps him into his strange clothes. "Lou next bubba, gotta get your hair and face all nice and pretty."

Harry nods, sitting in the woman's chair and quietly playing on Louis phone as Louis does his hair. "Head up darling, just gotta put a bit of make up on you and then you're free to go." Harry whines, pouting as Lou holds his chin up and applies the make up.

"Alright, are we ready boys?" They all nod, Harry biting his nails and grabbing hold of Niall's hand. "It's ok, same as every night, yeah? Got your in-ears?" Harry nods, giggling when Niall makes sure they're in properly.

"Let's go lads! Remember! Put on the best show you can!" They all nod, running out on the stage.

The show is going and everyone is having a great time, they've only got one song until the encore, Best Song Ever and they're all laughing and messing around on stage. The music starts, Harry getting ready, as well as waving and smiling to fans. He starts to sings, smiling as Niall looks over to him. Taking over for the pre-chorus. Harry turns around, skipping down the cat walk.

He looks to the side, smiling to a fan. He sees something flying towards him, as he looks up, it hits him in the face, the boy instantly letting out a loud cry as he drops his mic and clutches his head.

Liam curses, rushing over and bringing the sobbing boy to his arms. "It's ok baby, can LiLi have a look? Gotta make sure there's no blood."

Harry slowly pulls his hands away, Liam wincing at how painful it looks. "No bloody bubba, you ok to keep singing?" Harry nods, standing with the man as they look over to Louis and Niall. "Sorry, minor hitch but we're ok, keep going." Liam says as he wraps an arm around Harry, walking with the boy to Louis and Niall.

__

"Who fuck throws a solid fucking can at someone? Or even on stage?" Louis seethes, pacing the room he and Niall are in as they wait for Harry and Liam to come back from where they'd gone to see the medics they have on stand by. "I don't know Lou, but I think he'll be ok." Louis nods, turning to face the door as he hears sniffles.

"Hey bubba! You doing ok?" Louis says, immediately picking the boy up and kissing all over his face. "He's got a big bump and a loot for scrape but the medics said he's fine to go back out. "Like hell! What if another idiot decides to throw some more cans on stage?" Liam sighs. "Would you like to go back out bubba?" Harry nods, cuddling into Louis' shoulder. "Wanna have snuggles though."

Louis nods, the four of the leaving the room and walking back out on stage. They reach their if stands, Louis grabbing his and pulling it from the stand. "Sorry that took a little longer than normal, this little one had to see the medics and make sure he's ok." The crowd coo, Harry giggling and pointing to a sign about himself and Louis.

"If we could just keep the throwing to a minimal, we don't want anymore injuries." Harry nods.

"Ready for bed baby?" Harry nods, already half asleep as Louis carries him on to the tour bus. "Ok pumpkin, Boo's gunna put you in your nighttime nappy and some pjs and then tuck you in, ok?"

Louis smiles as Niall and Liam quietly come up the stairs, cooing quietly as Harry starts to suck his thumb, but it's quickly replaced with a dummy, making the boy sigh happily.