Sleep talking

(Don't forget to vote, comment, share, all of that stuff. Love you guys ❤️❤️)

Rewritten!!

"I do not talk in my sleep Lou! Your probably dreaming when you think I do it!" Harry says, flailing his arms around to exaggerate his point.

Louis shakes his head. "No! You do Harry! You do! Everyone says it, it's a known fact!" Louis says, sighing as he rubs his brow. Their arguing over something so stupid and he honestly has no idea why.

"Look, if it worries you that much and you really don't think you do. I'll film you next time." Harry nods, walking out of the room and falling onto the lounge.

Soon after, Louis follows him out, and he chuckles as he sees Harry already asleep. He takes his phone out as Harry starts to mumble.

"Wanna cookie..... no, not that one Lou.. the big one.." He says, frowning a little.

"Ok bub, you can have the cookie... would you like some milk?" Harry nods, then falls back to sleep. Making Louis smile, as he tucks his phone into his pocket and walks into their study and acts like he didn't see anything.

He decides to go into their music room, and starts to write a song.

"I'll make this feel like home..." He mumbles, playing a little tune on the piano.

After about an hour, he's got the first verse and the chorus and he feels like he has what could be a new fan favourite on his hands if he writes it well enough. "What are you doing mister?" Harry mumbles, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck and kissing below his ear.

"None of your business bub, not yet anyway... how about we go out for dinner?" Harry nods, kissing his cheek and then skipping out of the room.

After an amazing dinner, Louis and Harry get to their house, but as Louis parks the car, he sees Harry's fallen to sleep, his head lolled against the window. So, being the nice husband he is, he picks him up, and takes him into their room, carefully undressing him and then himself and pulling his phone out in the process.

"Harry bub, can you say hi to all the fans?"

Harry mumbles something, cuddling into his pillows and duvet. "He thinks he doesn't sleep talk but oh my is he wrong... baby, can you say hi to the fans?"

"Hi guys....." He breathes, sighing a little. "Do you wanna tell them about what we've been writing?" Harry hums, rolling over. "Special song... for me and Lou.."

Louis chuckles a little, turning the camera to face him.

"We've been working on a few songs, he's really excited for them. I hope you are too, they'll be out soon enough... bye we love you!" And if he posted it to Twitter, and Harry kinda lost it at him the next morning because of it, no one has to know.

But he proved his point.

Harry Styles OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara