Accidents happen

"H baby, we have to go soon.. can you get dressed and meet me downstairs?" Louis says to Harry as the younger boy lays in bed, still in his pjs. "Yeah Lou, I'll meet you in the car." Louis nods, running downstairs.

He quickly gets dressed, going for comfort over style more so today.

He gathers his things, stuffing them in his pockets as he jogs towards the stairs

He gathers his things, stuffing them in his pockets as he jogs towards the stairs. Tripping over the last few steps. He falls quickly, hearing a snap in his leg. It takes a moment to register, but once it does, he starts to scream, teas rolling down his face rapidly. Louis runs in, seeing Harry screaming in pain and goes into panic mode.

"Haz baby, what happened?!" He says, pulling his phone out and ringing 999. "Fell down the stairs." He whispers, sniffling and crying as Louis waits patiently for someone to answer his call.

"Hello.. my husband fell down the stairs and he's in a lot of pain. I think he may have broken his leg." He stays on the line with someone, panicking when Harry briefly passes out.

The two ambulance officers come in, setting to work quickly. "Would I be able to come with him?" The female paramedic nods, helping the male wheel Harry out. "It's hurts Lou... like really bed." Harry cries as they sit in the van. "Harry, if you'd like we can give you some Fentanyl nasal spray, it's very good painkiller."

They quickly give it to him, it doing very little for him. "It's ok bub, once we get to the hospital, they can give you more drugs to make it stop."

They soon arrive, Harry still in massive amounts of pain. "Ok sweetheart, we're going to give you some Endone now, this is another pain killer, it should help." Harry nods, swallowing as they drug him up more.

Louis watches as his face relaxes a little more, he reaches over and kisses his head, making Harry smile at him. The doctor comes in after, saying that they're going to put him in a half cast/back slab(whichever you want to call it) until they can get him in for surgery.

"Here's some laughing gas, darling. Suck on this while we put your leg back in place, ok?" Harry nods, taking the tube with shaky hands and breathing deep. After a few big puffs, he's out of it, giggling and smiling at everyone who comes into the room. "Ok Harry, we're going to start now." The doctor says, making Harry furrow his brow at him. He rolls his head lazily back to Louis' direction, making the older boy chuckle quietly. "Loooouu! Look at the alien on the roof." Harry mumbles, a large dopey grin on his face as he sucks more gas. "What alien babe? What's he doing?" Harry giggles more, telling Louis that the supposed alien is dancing. "Sure sweets, you're not in any pain are you?" Harry smiles dopily at him again, making him nod. "Keep sucking on it sweets, you're doing so so well. Think your mum should be down here soon." Louis says as Harry whines about the pain in his leg as the doctors and nurses try and get it back in place.

Finally, they get the black slab on, Harry still very out of it. "You right baby? I think they wanna have X-rays done, and then they'll take you up to a ward." Harry looks at him then looks at his two hands as he moves them around in front of his face.

"Wooow! Lou look, I have two hands!" He says, his eyes wide with amazment. "I know baby, everyone has two hands.

As the couple sit in silence, apart from Harry's small giggles every now and then, Louis receives a call from Anne. "He's ok now, they've given him a nice cocktail of drugs... was just telling me about how he has two hands."

"That's good, I'm just about to leave. I had guests over... it'll take me about an hour maybe a bit more depending on traffic, let me know what happens if anything changes."

Louis agrees, bidding her goodbye. "So, we'd like to move Mr. Styles up to a ward now, we've just got to check him over again." Louis nods stepping back as they check his husband. They quickly do so, then get started on moving him up to a ward. "So were going to transport him up there on this bed and we'll get him into the other one when we get there." Louis nods, kissing Harry's head as the younger boy looks around confused and dazed. "You're ok baby, they're taking you up to a ward now and you can get some sleep there, ok?" Harry just stares at him, his pupils slightly enlarged.

As they move him up there, he dopily waves at people and smiles big when they come into the ward. "Hello, this must be Mr. Styles?" Louis and the doctor nod, Harry just rolling his head side to side. "Ok, he's going to be in room six." Louis nods, following everyone as they go into what will now be Harry's room for the entirety of his stay. "Ok sweetheart, this bit might be a little bit uncomfortable. We're going to pull you on to this bed, ok?" Harry just stares at her, to drugged up to even know what's happening.

They quickly get him on the bed, writing down a few thing on the little board in the room, such as his name, date of birth, who his nurses are and his doctor, and what's wrong with him.

They get him sorted with a few more drugs to knock him out for a while. Anne comes in while he's asleep, smiling sadly at Louis. "He's doing better, they just gave him some more stuff so he can have a nap." Anne nods, furrowing her eyebrows as Harry jumps in his sleep, then again, and then jumps awake. "Lou." He whimpers, reaching for Louis. "I know baby, I know, it's ok... whats wrong?" Harry gives a small cry, turning his head from Louis. "Baby, c'mon, you have to tell me otherwise I can't help you. Is your leg hurting?" Harry nods, sniffling and wiping his nose as Louis walks out.

"He just woke up and he said his legs really really sore.... and he was like jumping in his sleep, he did twice and then he jumped and woke himself up." The nurse nods. "I'll be in, in a second, I just have to check something with his doctor." Louis nods, stopping just outside the door and smiling as he hears Anne softly singing to her son.

"Anne, they're gunna come in and give him some more stuff in a second. How're you feeling baby? Is it still hurting?" Harry nods, his eyes fighting to stay open, he coughs a little, then whimpers. "Shhh, look here's your nurse love." He whispers, kissing Harry's head. "So, I've talked to the doctor and told him about the jumping, he's said that we should give him some diastat which is a muscle relaxant. Would you like that Harry?" Harry stares through her, still dazed from all of the drugs he'd been given, his eyes glassy and teary due to his pain.

"Mr Tomlinson, due to Mr Styles' not being able to give us a definite answer, we'll need your permission to administer the muscle relaxant." Louis nods, letting them do what ever they need to do in order to help Harry. "Go to sleep baby, it's ok... Your mum and I are just here." He looks sleepily at Louis, mumbling his name.

And after a miserable few days in the hospital, Harry is finally allowed home, making everyone very happy.

"'M sorry I ruined Christmas and your birthday, Lou."

"It's ok my love, accidents happen."

Hello everyone! I'm back, probably not with regular updates as I'm about to start school but I do have a few more oneshots coming for you guys xxx