You're So Very Special

"Mum, Harry's awake." Louis says as he comes down stairs, making himself some toast and pouring a cup of milk. "Thank you baby." She kisses his head, walking up the stairs to one of the twins rooms. "Good morning my little poppet! Did you have a good sleep?" Harry nods, telling her about the dream he had.

"Wow sweetheart! That sounds awesome, can mumma give you a bath?" Harry giggles, nodding his head. So Anne quickly runs him a bath, stripping him of his clothes and nappy. "Sit down Harry. I don't want you falling over." Anne says sternly, but softly. "Hawwy sowwy mumma... didn' mean ta." She nods, helping him sit down and play with with his toys.

Once Anne gets the younger twin out, she quickly gets him dressed - without trousers of course, because the boy absolutely hates them -  and tapes a nappy around his small waist.

See, the younger Styles' twin was never what most would call normal. He had been very ill at birth, also having a small birth weight and he was tiny. So as they grew, the boy was always behind, both mentally and as he developed. And once Anne was sure something was different about him, she took him straight to a doctor who had diagnosed him with autism. It was hard for the family, and it still is, but they've learnt to cope.

"Baby,  What would you like for breakfast?"

"Wan'some frwosties!" Anne nods, getting the boy what he asked for. "Louis, would you be able to look after H for me today? I have a few errands to run and he's just getting over the stomach flu." Louis nods. "Yeah, Li's coming over and I think he was bringing Ni but he can join us in playing some FIFA.... are you gunna play FIFA with me and the boys, H?" Harry nods, milk dripping down his chin.

Anne nods, smiling as the boys talk to each other. "Ok, mumma's just going to get dressed baby, stay down here and watch some cartoons, yeah? Look Doc McStuffins is on baby boy!" Anne says excitedly, making Harry quickly sit on the lounge, eyes tuned into the TV.

"Where 'ou goin'mumma?" Harry lisps around his fingers, having stuck them in, in replacement for his dummy. "No fingers in mouths Harry,we have a dummy for that don't we?"

Harry nods, making grabby hands at the dummy and greedily sucking on it when Anne puts it in his mouth. "Mumma has to run some errands baby, but-" Before she finishes her sentence, Harry is running over to her door and putting on his shoes - a newly learnt skill for the boy - and squealing about going out with her.

"No baby, you can't come with mumma. You'll be bored and you're also just getting over the stomach flu, mumma doesn't want you to be sick in the car." Harry looks up at her, bottom lip wobbling as tears fill his eyes. "I'm sorry baby, c'mere darling." She opens her arms, making him run into them and start to wail. "Wan'go wif mumma!" He wails, snot and tears now all over Anne's shirt. "I know you do baby boy, but you're gunna have fun with Bubba, yeah? And if you're a good boy, mumma might bring you home something special."

Harry gasps, rubbing at his eyes and looking up at her excitedly. "Get Thomas?" Anne nods. "Only if you be a good boy for LouLou and go down for a nap when he asks." Harry nods, watching as Anne goes to change her shirt again.

"WouWou! Mumma sayed get Hawwy Thomas!" Louis gasps, pretending to be excited for his younger twin. "Wow! What else did she say Haz?" Harry pauses, thinking about what else she said. "Sayed Hawwy hassa be a good boy for WouWou, no cwrying." Louis nods, smiling as Anne comes back down.

The two boys say goodbye to Anne, letting her leave with only a few tears shed from Harry. "What will we do Bub? We can watch a movie or we some games, we can do whatever you want." Harry ponders for a second, then almost squeals at his idea. "We can pway hide'seek?" Louis nods, telling Harry he'll count.

Harry giggles as he finds the perfect place to hide, behind the curtains, he smiles as he sees the outline of Louis' figure searching for him. "Where's my little Hazza? I can't find him!" Harry giggles loudly, making Louis smile as he slowly creeps closer to where Harry's 'hidden'.

"There He is!" Louis laughs as Harry squeals when he pulls back the curtain, revealed. "LouLou found me!" He giggles, making Louis nod.

After a few more rounds of hide'n'seak, they hear a knock at the door followed by Liam calling out to them.

"LiLi's here Hazza! And I think he brought NiNi with him!" Harry squeals, running towards the door with Louis right behind him. "Hi Hazza!" Both boys yell as they come in side, Harry whines, patting his ear slightly to signal them to be quieter. "Sorry buddy.... hey Lou." They say as they share a manly hug.

Moving into the lounge room, they turn on Louis' PS3, starting to play a game of FIFA. "WouWou... pwease Hawwy see 'Tuffins?" Louis looks to Liam and Niall who nod.

"Are you getting sleepy baby bro? Do you want botbot?" Harry nods, pulling on his eyelashes. Louis tuts, pulling his hands away from his eyes and quickly getting his bottle.

"Here baby, bubba will be in the kitchen if you need me, Yeah?" Harry nods sleepily, his head dipping down as he sucks on the bottle.

The three older boys move out to the kitchen and Louis starts to make them all sandwiches. "How's he been Lou? For as long as I've known you, he's never gone down for a nap that quickly and easily." Louis nods, smiling at his friends. "Yeah, he's just getting over the stomach flu and he's been sleeping religiously... it's all he does when he's sick." Liam and Niall nod, the three of them bantering back and forth until they finish, going back out to the lounge room and seeing Harry totally out to it.

"He's so cute Lou... I'd love to have a brother like H."

Louis nods, smiling as Harry mumbles in his sleep. "Yeah... He is pretty cute is t he?" They sit down, Louis sitting with Harry as the small boy sleeps peacefully. "Can we play more FIFA?" Niall groans, making the two other boys nod.

After about an hour, Harry starts to wake, and Anne comes home just in time. "Hi baby, did you just wake up? Look what I got you! Bubba said you were so good for him." Harry smiles tiredly, wrapping his small body around Anne like a little koala.

"You're so very special aren't you baby boy?"