Our Little Sweetheart

This is sort of a continuation of 'Robin Jay' and this is what I imagine her looking like ^^ only a little more like Hazza

"She's so sweet, Lou..... to sweet for us." Harry smiles as he cuddles their baby close, looking down at her with nothing but adoration and fondness in his eyes.

Louis smiles at his husband and new daughter. "She looks just like you Haz, might have your dimples if we're lucky, Hey?" Harry blushes, shifting in the uncomfortable hospital bed. "Are you ok? Do you want me to go and a nurse for you?" Harry shakes his head. "I'm fine, I'm just having difficulty getting comfortable... everything hurts.... but the nurses said it's normal, my uterus going back to it's normal size or something.... was to tired to concentrate."

Louis nods, kissing Harry's head and then their daughters. "If you want to sleep baby, you can. I don't think anyone will mind. Plus, I think mum might wanna have another cuddle and auntie Gemma." Harry nods tiredly, snuggling down into his bed and falling asleep quickly, his body to tired from giving birth to their daughter.

Louis smiles at his sleeping form, quickly taking their daughter out of his grip, making him frown in his sleep slightly. He stirs slightly, mumbling in his sleep. "It's ok darling, I've got her... I just wanted a cuddle." He says, soothing the sleeping boy.

He quietly walks out into the corridor with the tiny baby wrapped his arms, smiling at his mother and sister-in-law as they squeal in excitement over the small human. He takes them back into Harry's room, making sure to tell them that Harry is asleep as they enter.

"She's looks so much like H, Lou.... you didn't anything! Maybe she'll have your hair colour." Gemma says with a smile, making them laugh quietly as she holds the small infant.

Anne chooses to sit next to Harry's bed, watching as he sleeps peacefully. "Anne, would you like to hold her?" Louis asks, setting a gentle hand on her shoulder, shaking her out of her little trance. "Of course, sweetheart. I couldn't resist holding my first grandchild." She sends a loving glare to Gemma, making her daughter chuckle.

"Oh my, isn't she gorgeous. I can see a little bit of Jay in her, but she does look a lot like Harry." They all share a chuckle again, making the small human stir, opening her small little eyes. The dark blue-grey colour making them all swoon over her. "You and Harry both will be fighting off a lot of boys when she's older." Louis and Gemma laugh loudly, making Harry stir and wake up. "Mmmm.... Lou..?" He says sleepily, looking around and seeing his mum, Gemma and Louis. "Yeah baby, I'm sorry, we didn't mean to wake you."

The small human makes a noise of protest from her grandmothers arms as her father's share a small kiss. "I think someone wants to be fed, darling." Harry smiles as his mother passes him his daughter, gently pulling up his shirt to reveal his swollen breasts. "Here you go sweetheart..." He gently whispers to her as she latches on to his nipple, making small suckling noises as she feeds.

"H, if you don't mind me asking... why did you and Lou name her after Robin and Jay?" Gemma asks after Louis and Anne leave to get some lunch for the four of them. "Lou wanted to name her after Jay, even if we were having boy.... and I couldn't deny him of that, and when Robin passed away I sort of hit a.... I hit a hard place, I had Perinatal depression for a while... that's why I didn't see anyone for those few months after we found out, I didn't think I was ready for a kid. But I got over that and thought that naming her after him would sort of fill that hole in my heart from him passing away.... and I think that's how Lou feels about Jay."

Gemma nods, hugging her brother, careful not to squish her niece. "Why didn't you tell anyone? We would have helped you." Harry shakes his head. "I only told Lou.... I just didn't want to be seen as a charity case Gem. But I'm fine now, and please don't go home and tell mum any of this. I'll have to kill you." They chuckle, talking until Anne and Louis get back.

"Allie said you two might be able to go home tomorrow baby, as long as everything checks out with the doctors and everything." Harry nods, finishing his chocolate milkshake.

Once Gemma and Anne leave, the couple are left on their own again, to enjoy their precious little human. "She's so small Haz.... I don't wanna hurt her." Louis says, ever-so-slightly caressing her cheek with his calloused thumb. Harry laughs quietly, stirring the infant You. "She'll be fine, you know... I accidentally hit her head today, only soft and she didn't even cry." Louis nods, moving his fingers up to massage her head softly. And he may be seeing things, but he sure as hell he sees her smile slightly at the touch.

"I'm so lucky to have you two." He kisses Harry's lips as the small baby coos quietly, making them laugh a little.

But it's true, he couldn't be more lucky if he tried.