Too Good For This Life pt.2

This is really short and crappy, but I felt as though I needed to do a part two to this and I really had no idea what the write, so I'm sorry.. the next chapter will be much better x

Louis kisses was currently standing in front of the Styles'/Twist's residence. He'd bought a surprise for Harry- obviously his parents knew, because he's not an arse.

He knocks gently on the door, hearing Anne calling for Gemma, Edward or Marcel to get the door. Marcel shyly opens it, smiling when he sees Louis and then the puppy at his side.

"Mummy! Louis got us a puppy!" Marcel just about screams, dropping down to his knees. "Stand up Marcel, he's a special puppy for Harry." Marcel pouts a little, but stands up and  heading into kitchen with Louis and the puppy in tow.

Anne smiles as Louis comes into the room, Edward and Gemma also coming in. "Hello, beautiful!" Gemma coos as she sinks to her knees. "Gem, he's a service dog for H. You can pet him while he's got a vest on." Anne says, picking Harry up from his wheelchair and carrying him over to Louis and the dog.

He squeals and cops, Louis and Anne smiling widely as he pets the dog gently. "Say thank you baby, Louis got you a puppy!" The mother smiles, helping the boy sign thank you to Louis.

"That's ok buddy, would you like to practice some tricks with him?" Harry nods excitedly, Anne sits him in his chair and lets Louis and his brothers take him out to the lounge room.

"Ok sweet, let's sit you on tue couch and we have to tell him to come and sit with you." Louis picks the boy up, gently sitting on the couch and smiling as Edward and Marcel wait at the door with the dog. "What's his name, Lou?"

"His name is Jet." As Louis says the dogs name, his ears perk up and he looks to Louis. "Pat the lounge Hazza, like this." Louis gently pats the lounge, nodding when Harry does. Edward let's the dog go and it runs up to Harry and Louis, resting his head on Harry's thigh.

They go through a few more things, Harry smiling the whole time. Anne comes out to the lounge room, seeing Harry giving some basic commands to Jet.

"We taught him some basic signs that Harry can learn so he can really have Jet as his." Anne nods, smiling as Harry giggles with Edward and Marcel. "So you boys, you know that you can't play with Jet when he has his vest on. That means he's working. But when he doesn't, you can all play with him as much as you want." The boys nod, petting the dogs head.

Louis goes back out to the kitchen with Anne, and they sit to have a cup of tea together. "So he's trained to help with Harry's seizures, and he's trained with a few others things, but that's all in his paperwork." Anne nods, turning her head as Edward comes running into the room.

"Mumma, Hazzy's sick. H-he keeps shaking!" Anne quickly gets up, walking quickly into the lounge room and seeing Harry shaking and gasping for air on the couch.

Anne quickly picks him up, gently placing him on the floor and grabbing a pillow to lay under his head. His legs kick out as his arms shake tightly over his stomach. "It's ok baby, come out of it sweetheart, come to Mumma." Anne whispers, smiling slightly as he starts to slow. She brushes the hair out of his face as he lays lax on the ground. "Harry baby, can you open your pretty green eyes for me?" She asks, rubbing his stomach.

She turns around to Gemma, asking the girl to send Robin a message telling him that Harry had a seizure but is fine. The small boy let's out a small groan, trying to open his eyes. "C'mon baby boy, you can do it." Anne whispers, helping him on to his side, just in case he vomits. He lays still for a while, the mother waiting patiently for him to regain consciousness.

"Hello precious," Anne smiles as he finally wakes up, she leans down to kiss his head. He groans a little, trying to sit up. "It's alright, don't move baby, you'll just be more sore later." She gently sits him up, leaning him against her stomach, but after a moment she moves him to sit across her lap with his head in her neck.

Jet watches them, slowly approaching and gently placing a paw on Harry's leg. Anne smiles and pets the dog, letting him know Harry's ok. "Good boy Jet, good boy." Anne mumbles as Harry tries to pet him but basically smacks the dog in the face. The dog however doesn't bat an eyelid, moving his nose down and gently getting under Harry's hand and then licking the boy's hand, he giggles a little, making Anne smile to Louis. After a few minutes, Harry falls asleep, his head laying gently on Anne's shoulder as snores quietly.

The mother gently stands, Harry still in her grip as she walks out to the kitchen. She gently rocks him as he starts to whine and cry. "Do you need me to get anything for him, Anne?" Anne shakes her head, telling him it's fine. She gets the small boy a drink, kissing his head as he sips slowly. He soon falls asleep, cuddled into her chest as she rocks him softly. "Thank you so much Louis, I really don't know how to repay you."

Louis shakes his head, telling her it's fine and that seeing Harry happy is payment enough.