Taught Not To Judge

Harry hates 2 things most in the world. Hospitals and the general public. Right now, he's in both. He thinks his hate for hospitals is from his mum being sick when he was a kid. His hate for the general public he knows is because they make comments and stare because of his appearance.

He walks in with Bowie - his and Louis' beautiful little three year old girl. She is the only good thing in his life to come out of a hospital.

"Is daddy ok?" She asks, pulling on the hem of Harry's shirt. "I don't know babes, that's what we're gunna find out, yeah?" He says, picking her up and walking into the hospital.

"Do you know my daddy?!" She says loudly, leaning over the desk and watching the woman behind it. "Bowie babe, that's not very nice." Harry says, readjusting his grip on the girl. "Sorry, um.. my partner came in earlier and we were just wondering if you could tell us where he is. His name is Louis Tomlinson." The woman nods, typing a few things into the computer. "Birth date is the 24th of the December, 1991?" Harry nods, putting Bowie down as she begins to fuss. "You need to stay with me though, ok? It's not safe for you to go off on your own." The girl nods, standing between her fathers legs as the woman tells him where to go.

"C'mon bubba, let's go see daddy."

They quickly walk over to the labour and delivery unit. "Hello," A woman says, and Harry doesn't miss the grimace she gives him at his appearance. "My partner is in here. I would like to see him." Harry interrupts her, a frown on his face as he speaks. "Ok, and what is her-"

"His name is Louis. I was told he's in room 327." The woman nods, confirming that he is indeed in room 327.

"Why did she say daddy was a her?" Bowie asks as they walk down the corridor. "Because sometimes people make assumptions, because they think they know everything." The small girl nods, following her father into her daddy's room.

"Daddy!" She squeals, Harry helping her climb up onto Louis' bed. "You gunna tell me you're pregnant?" Harry grumbles with a smile, leaning down to kiss Louis. "Yes." Louis mumbles, a pout on his lips. Harry smiles harder, a hand moving to Louis pudgy tummy. "Don't be upset, unless you don't wanna have another bub." Louis shrugs.

"We'll do whatever you want, ok? S'your body, your choice. I'll support you whatever you choose." Louis nods, tears coming to his eyes. "Love you so much, know that right? Love of 'm fuckin' life." Louis smiles, Bowie frowning at her father. "Don't cry daddy!" Louis chuckles wetly, cuddling his daughter closely.

A nurse comes in after a few minutes and Harry watches her closely, Louis is the fucking love of his life so you can't blame him for being protective. "Alright my dear, so if you'd like to we can do an ultrasound?" Louis nods, Harry moving closer and moving Bowie off of the bed. "Bowie come 'ere bubba, we're gunna look at pictures of daddy's belly."

The girl frowns, looking to the nurses as they wheel in an ultrasound machine. A few minutes later and Louis is quietly crying as they look at the small foetus in his stomach. "Alright, so here is baby... so my guess is that you would be about 16 weeks, which is what we said earlier, would you two like to know the gender?"

"Yes please!"

Harry and the nurse chuckle at Louis' eagerness. "Alright, so I think that you boys will be having," She pauses, changing position. "Another little girl. Congratulations boys." She smiles, wiping the gel from Louis' stomach. "You're gunna be a big sissy Bowie girl! Daddy's got a baby in his belly."

"How it get in there?" Harry laughs, shaking his head as Louis looks to him, the nurse leaving the room with a smile on her face. "Have you ever heard about where babies come from?"