Wanted To Have Fun

A/N: so before we start, I'm just going to say that this chapter may have some triggering subjects for some people, so please be careful... and I don't personally know anyone who has dealt drug abuse, nor have I, So this is all just from what I could get off of the internet.

"I barely remember a time in One Direction where I was sober, after we'd done the interview where we talked about our first performance of What Makes You Beautiful, that was when I shot up for the first time. I'd gone to a party with Ed, and once I was drunk enough to not know where I was, I shot up with some dude who had a ton of Heroin."

Nick nods, watching Harry carefully as he knows this interview is going to be the hardest thing he's ever done. "What made you give it up? Because you said earlier that you were addicted for almost five years." Harry nods, his tongue darting out to lick his lips.

"I-I... um.... wow, sorry... um, I got sober because I found out I was pregnant with mine and Louis' daughter...." he pauses, looking to where Louis is sitting with her, their little angel who got caught up his mess and he will forever hate himself for that. "Sorry.... um, I'd OD'd once again and when I got to the hospital, they did an ultrasound and I found out I was pregnant. I'm not going to lie and make it seem like giving up was easy, because it wasn't, it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.... and the saddest part about is that I kept using it throughout my pregnancy, I remember my waters breaking and driving myself to the hospital because Lou was with Liam and Niall... and I literally shoot up just before I walked in. They had to take me in for an emergency C-Section because I was to high to even stand once it hit me."

He feels the tears coming, the lump in his throat building, and he hopes for once he can keep them at bay while he talks about his dark past.

"When she was born, she was only 1 pound 4 ounces, I had her at 25 weeks.... and the saddest part about the whole bloody thing was that she was born addicted to Heroin because I made a stupid mistake..... umm, I remember when Lou came and he saw her in the incubator, that was the breaking point for him. He didn't want to put up with my shit anymore because I'd almost cost our daughter her life."

"So, when I finally realised that I had to stop, I took myself to a rehab centre and got clean. That was honestly the hardest thing I've ever had to do, that first week was the hardest week of my life. Because your brain is telling your body that you need it, most people have like a thing they do to distract themselves from the cravings, and mine was workout. I worked out pretty much all day everyday, that was my life until they let me out because I was fully clean. My therapist had told me that if I ever needed to talk about something his door was always open, and if I was thinking about doing it again to go and see him immediately.... and I did a few times, until I could handle things on my own."

Nick smiles down to Louis and their daughter, gesturing them up to the stage to sit with himself and Harry. "How did you deal with Harry's addiction Louis? Especially when he fell pregnant.... I imagine that would have been hard for you to see."

Louis nods, readjusting their daughter on his lap. "Yeah definitely, it was really hard seeing Bri like she was in the NICU, I remember so clearly seeing her with tubes and wires hooked up to her, a big tube that was almost as big as she was, was helping her breathe. She kept shaking as well and that was scary because I didn't know why she was and all the nurses kept saying to me was she's just getting used to this new environment because she was born prematurely." The small toddler looks up to her father's smiling at them. "Dada... wan'uddle." She says, making grabby hands at Harry, who gladly takes the child. He cuddles her close, kissing her head and whispering in her ear.

Louis keeps talking as Harry tries to get the small girl to sleep. "He kept it hidden from me for years, until just before he OD'd and we found out... then he said he'd gotten clean for the baby, but when I saw her.... in that incubator, I couldn't deal with that anymore. It had almost cost Bri her life and I was so so angry with him for that, so once I'd gotten myself together, I marched down his room and completely lost it. By the time I finished I was red in the face and had tears streaming down my face." Nick nods, looking to Harry and smiling at the small girl cuddled on his lap.