Telling Everyone

"Oh my god Lou... what if they don't accept me? What if they don't like the baby?" Harry worries as he paces the room, a hand on his back as he walks and his other on his forehead.

Louis smiles at him, watching as he walks back and forth, rambling about what could go wrong, which it won't. He knows their fans, and Harry's fans would never treat him badly, and if they do, then they'd have Louis to answer to. "Baby, Harry! Haz, Stop!" Louis chuckles as he stands, wrapping his arms around Harry's pregnant figure. His specially made suit showing off his perfect body.

"If they don't accept us and our little baby, then they don't matter do they? If they're rude or disrespectful, then they'll have me to answer to... don't worry about them, I'll protect you... and our little one." He mumbles, moving his hands to Harry clothed stomach, smiling as their baby girl kicks his hands.

Someone comes into snap them out of their special moment, telling Harry he only has half an hour until showtime. "We better get over to the stage bub, Mabel will be finishing soon." Harry nods, taking Louis' hand and walking down the corridors with him. They smile at everyone as they walk down to the stage, seeing Mabel still singing.

"Will you talk to her? She been going crazy since we got here."

Louis nods, leaning down and pecking Harry's belly. "Probably because you've been stressing about it love, just sit down and I'll get you a glass of water." Harry nods, finding a seat and sitting down.

"Harry, we need to get you on stage now." One of the stage hands says as they see the couple sat together. "Ok... there's a seat on stage for me right? I'm not going to have to stand the whole time?" The stage hand nods, ushering him over.

Louis quickly moves up to the VIP box, smiling at some fans who see him.

Loud screams full the arena, making Louis smile. He gets his phone out, filing them as they start to sing a One Direction song, he puts it on his Instagram story.

As the lights dim, the fans go wild again, making him chuckle, he spots Anne, Gemma and Michal a few seats over, he waves her over and they sit together to watch Harry perform.

They watch as the screen lights up, showing a video Louis and Harry had made together about Harry's pregnancy. Louis smiles as he watches it, seeing Harry's big smile when they had their first ultrasound, the arena is almost dead silent, the fans to focused on watching the screen.

Then it turns black, the screams louder than ever as the screen starts to rise, showing Harry's shoes.

Harry starts to sing as the screen totally reveals him, he smiles as he sings, dancing a little and smiling and waving at fans.

After he finishes a few songs, he puts the mic on the stand and waves to a few fans. "Hiii! I've missed you guys and this.." He starts off, one of his hands subconsciously finding its way to his big belly and rubbing it.

"Obviously I look a little different than last you guys saw me, yeah? Lou and I are very happy to welcome our little girl, Riley Anne Tomlinson, into the world in a few weeks. We're both very excited, and we hope that all of you are as well."

He smiles as he sees a miniature white board and has written something on it about their baby.

I can't wait to meet baby Tommo!

He giggles, looking up to where Louis is sat with his mother. "I can't wait to meet her either! She taking up to much room, but it's all worth it.... ok, I think I've been talking for long enough, let's sing some more songs!"

The crowed cheers again, as he starts a fan favourite, What Makes You Beautiful.

As it finishes, he sees Louis coming on stage, setting everyone into a frenzy. "Hi Lou..." He mumbles shyly, looking out to the crowd. "Hi baby.... how are you doing?" Louis says loud enough for the mic to pick up, making everyone coo at them. "We're good... but I think it's your turn to sing a song!" Louis chuckles, looking out to the screaming crowd.