Inside Day

This is another Lilo parents and Narry twins, hope you guys enjoy!

"Ok, so it's like proper pissing down outside so obviously Harry won't be able to play outside... So before he wakes up, I'm going to make him a few different activities to do so he isn't just sitting in front of the TV all day, or sitting on the I-Pad all day. Just a disclaimer, I don't own any of these ideas... These are just from google, so credit to who made these first... you're a lifesaver."

He quickly makes all of the activities for Harry - and his brother for that matter. He grabs his camera after, going upstairs and waking the boys. "I normally wake Niall up first, because he's obviously more independent than Harry... So we'll go and do that now." He turns the camera around, walking into Niall's room and opening the curtains. "Good morning sweet pea, it's time to get up." Niall groans, rolling over and smiling sleepily at Louis. "Where's Papa?" Niall mumbles, rubbing his eyes.

"At work, love. He got called in early this morning... and it's raining outside, so I've made some things for you and Harry to do today."

Niall nods, sitting up and walking out with Louis. "So now I have to wake up Hazza, I'll admit that Liam is the one to usually wake Harry up but he's not here so we'll go that now, so what I normally do is go in and then open the curtains. Then I put his clothes out, just so he has a few minutes to wake up a little. Then I'll sit on his bed and just gently wake him." The father walks into Harry's room, opening the curtains and then taking out his clothes.

"Harry darling, it's morning time."

Harry groans, slapping at Louis' hands as they rub his back. "C'mon sweet boy, Dada made somethings for you and NiNi to do today." Harry eyes flicker open, his green orbs gazing at Louis for a brief second and then moving to where Louis has laid out his clothes. "Up you get love, let's get started with the day." Louis pulls his son up. Harry stands, sticking his left hand in his mouth and humming, his right hand gently tapping his stomach.

"We can get breakfast after you get dressed." Harry sighs as Louis takes his hand out of his mouth. "Did you wet your pull up?" Louis asks, Harry shaking his head, as Louis pulls down his pants. "Do you need to potty?" Harry shakes his head again.

"He normally says no to both, but after I get him dressed we go for a wee and it's quite the opposite." The father quickly gets Harry dressed, then takes him to the bathroom.

They end up back downstairs, Harry sitting on the lounge and humming softly. "Do you boys want breakfast?" Niall nods while Harry stands and walks out to the kitchen. "Are you going to help me, Harry-bear?" Louis goes back to the lounge room, grabbing his camera.

"So Harry and I are going to make breakfast. Which we normally do on the weekends, what shall we make this morning?" Harry walks into the big walk-in-pantry, pointing and humming at the cereal. "So we're obviously having corn flakes. Ni normally has his with some honey or maybe some strawberries. But Harry just has his bowl of cornflakes, as it stresses him out if there's to much going on with taste." Together they make the three of them breakfast, Louis calls Niall in, Louis places the bowl in front of his son. Then grabs Harry's bowl of corn flakes and his own plate of toast.

They eat breakfast over light conversation, mainly consisting on Louis and Niall talking to each other. Once Harry's finished, he walks to the door, tapping on the glass of the sliding door. "Not today love, no outside. We'll have fun inside!" Louis smiles, gently pulling Harry back over to the table. He sets his camera up, and gets everything out of the fridge.

"Ok, so the first thing the kids are going to play with is coloured rice. All you have to do is put some rice in a bowl with some vinegar and food colouring." Louis shows off the colours he had made as he pours them into Harry and Niall's trays. "Go for it boys!" Niall digs right in, while Harry sits there looking at all of the little piles Louis had put the different colours. "Look Hazza! You put your hands in it, baby." Harry groans little, humming as Louis buries his hands under the rice.