The Worst

Kudos to anyone who knows the references in this chapter..

Mer is pronounced like mare(like a female horse)

I may have added Taylor in this.. I will not accept any slander against her, she has done nothing wrong. And this is definitely gunna have more parts

Harry(Papa) - 27
Louis(Daddy) - 30
Lennon and Lukas - 5
Gracie-Mae - 3

"He missed his meeting with the fucking Prime Minister, who does that?" Louis says, pinching the bridge of his nose. "He's fine! You know he's fine, Lou."  One of his friends says, he doesn't care to identify the person, he's to worried about Harry. "He would've at least called." He mumbles, trying Harry mobile again.

"Hi love, it's Lou... I'm really starting to get worried about, can you please call me back?" He hangs up, tears in his eyes.

___

"Is ten above the speed limit not enough for you mate? Jeez." Harry whispers to himself, shaking his head as the driver of the other car pulls back into their lane but starts to swerve again.

Slamming on his breaks as he comes around the next corner, he shakes his head as he sees two cars -the one that had just over taken him, and another - both smashed. He quickly pulls over, going to the other car first and climbing up to see in the window. "Hi... are you ok? My names Harry... what's yours?" He asks, staying calm, just like Louis had taught him.

"I-I'm Sarah, w-what happened?" The woman asks, Harry bites his lip. "You were in an accident, you're ok though, I don't want you to move, ok? Just until I can ring someone to get you out, I don't know what injuries you could have." She gives a short nod, smiling as Harry says he's going to check on the people in the other car.

___

"I'll give you until 5 o'clock to not freak out, ok? While you are in this OR with me, you will keep calm and do your job, ok?" Louis nods, taking a few deep breathes and calming himself a little.

___

Harry helps the people involved in the accident, smiling to the young and waving as her and her mother leave in an ambulance. "You did very well," One of the paramedics says. "You definitely knew more then the average person." Harry nods, moving his hair out of his face. "Yeah, my partner is a surgeon and he's told a whole heap of stuff for if anything like this we're to ever happen." The paramedic nods, patting him on the back and shutting the door of another ambulance before getting in the front.

He jump into his car, pulling out his phone and seeing a few missed calls from Louis and then he realises he's missed his meeting with the Prime Minister . He quickly calls the Prime Minister's secretary, and pulls out on to the road. "Hi! I'm so sorry I missed my meeting, there was an accident and I had to help people-"

The line cuts out. "Hello? Mr. Tomlinson, are you there? Mr Tomlinson? Hello?" Receiving no answer, she hangs up, figuring Harry lost signal.

___

Louis sits on the couch, rubbing his hands on his knees nervously, Bailey said not until 5. The clock hung next to the door reads 4:58.