This Is Me

Harry - 16
Louis - 17

This is so heavily inspired by Heartstopper it's not even funny

"Did you hear that they've mixed year groups in the roll classes." Leigh-Anne says as Harry sits down, everyone frowning at her. "I don't know, it's just a rumour I heard." She shrugs, opening her phone as it rings. "Ohhh! Is it Andre?!" Perrie squeals, trying to steal the other girls phone away.

Harry chuckles at them, Jade rolling her eyes as Harry looks at his phone. "Who's messaging you? Did you get a boyfriend over break?" Harry blushes, biting his lip. "Oh my god you did! He got a boyfriend! Who is it?!" She almost screams, Harry blushing furiously. "Shut up... I can't tell you, he's not ready to come out, yet. And we're not boyfriends, we're taking things slowly." She nods, Harry honestly prefers to tell her things more so then the other girls as she more laid back and doesn't make a fuss.

"Does he go here?" Perrie asks, Harry nodding shyly. His phone buzzes. "I've gotta go, um... Lunch?" They all nod, bidding him goodbye.

He quietly walks into the library, making his way to the back. "Oli?" He says unsurely, biting his lip. He feels his phone buzz.

Sorry.. I'll meet with you after school in the music department.

He nods to himself, texting back a quick thumbs up with a heart. He quickly walks to his roll class, greeting his teacher with a smile. "Ah Harry, I've sat you next to Louis Tomlinson, I think you two will get along swimmingly." Harry nods, he'd seen Louis around, but he was in the year above Harry so they'd never talked.

Harry smiles as he sits down, placing his folder on the table as he takes his bag and coat off. "Hey mate, how are you? I'm Louis." Harry smiles, shaking the older boys outstretched hand. "'M Harry, nice to meet you." Louis nods, his hands resting over his folder. "Are they your sisters? They're very cute." Harry says, pointing to a photo of Louis with a bunch of younger girls.

"Yeah, they're the best. Love 'em so bloody much." Harry nods. "You got any siblings?" Harry nods. "I've got an older sister, Gemma... She's away at uni though, so I don't see her as much."

They sit in silence for the rest of the roll class, the bell soon telling them to move to their first period.

Over the next few weeks the two talk more, slowly getting to know each other and Harry is pretty sure he's falling in love

"Harry, do you have a pen? Mine kind of-"

Harry's mouth drops open and he laughs, Louis has ink all over his hands and down his shirt. "Um yeah, but I think you should go to the bathroom to try and wash it off." Louis nods, Harry quickly telling the teacher what happened before following Louis out.

"'S not coming off. Look like a bloody Smurf." Harry laughs, moving over to grab Louis' hands. "Put some sanitiser on it." Louis nods, quickly doing so and smiling in amazement as the ink comes off quickly.