Come Back To Me

Ok, so before I start this I just wanted to say that I'm so thankful for all the people who read these shitty oneshots, I think this has over 300 votes and I'm so very thankful for each and every one of them. I hope you guys enjoy! Btw, Robin and Jay are still alive in this... and this is really really long because it's the 50th oneshot!

Louis' P.O.V:

It all happened in slow motion, and I know that sounds so cliché, but in all honesty that's the only way you can describe it. It's so scary, to be having the time of your life one minute, and then wondering if you and your loved one are going to survive the next 24 hours, more my loved one in this situation. The accident that changed both of our families lives forever was about a month ago and right now, things are still looking pretty grim.

Third person P.O.V:

Louis wakes to the now normal sounds in Harry's room, and the sound of someone fiddling with something makes him furrow his brow, his eyes still closed. He listens a little longer, before opening his eyes and sitting up. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, I was just checking his vitals." Louis nods at the nurse, rubbing his face to wake himself up.

"You're right, love... his mum and step-dad are coming in soon, I think his sister and her boyfriend are coming in as well." The nurse, Anna, nods writing a few things down on her board, turning to leaving the room. "Ok, I'll be back in about an hour to check him over again, and when I come back, I'll be cleaning his tracheostomy tube." Louis nods, smiling as she leaves the room. He stands, moving over to Harry's bedside and grabbing his husband's limp hand.

"Hi baby," He leans over to kiss the corner of Harry's mouth, then he continues. "I think mum's gunna bring Ava down, I bet you're excited about that aren't you babe? Miss her lots I bet... but your mum and Robin are coming in today, I think Gem and Michal might be coming as well.... but for now baby, I think I'm going to get some breakfast, I'll be back in a minute, I love you." He places another kiss to his his the corner of his mouth, then he walks out of the room.

Walking down the corridor and he stops just as he's about to walk out of the ICU, at the nurses station. "Hiya, um I was just wondering if I could possible talk to Anna for a second?" The girl sitting in front of him nods, walking away to get Anna for him.

"Hey Louis, what can I help you with?"

"I was just wondering if you could call me if anything happens while I'm gone? I'm just going down to the cafeteria, and I don't want to come back up and not be able to see him because I didn't know something happened to him while I was away." Anna nods, chuckling at him slightly as he rambles. "It's fine, we'll get someone to call you if something happens, but I can assure you nothing will happen. He's in safe hands."

As Louis makes his way down the now familiar corridors, he sees Anne and Robin quickly come into view. "Hello darling, how have you been? How's Harry been?" Louis nods. "He's been good, the doctors are happy with the swelling going down like it is, I think it's almost back to normal." Anne smiles, hugging him closely and tightly. "I was actually just heading down to the cafeteria if you guys wanted to join me?" Anne and Robin both nod, walking with Louis down to the cafeteria.

"Are Gem and Michal coming in today? She was messaging me last night and she didn't know whether or not they'd be coming in." Anne shakes her head. "She got called in, said something about one of her colleagues having the flu so she had to cover for them, she's really sorry though." Louis nods, biting into his sandwich, they continue talking until Louis gets a call from his mother, telling him that she's on her way down with Ava.

Over the next few days Anne, Robin, Louis and Jay all take turns in looking after Ava - who is still to see her other father - and watching Harry. "Papa, can I see daddy today? Wanna kiss him better, cause nana(Anne) said it might help." Louis sighs, he's really been putting this off because he doesn't want her to possibly be scared of Harry as it would shatter the man, the relationship Ava and Harry had before the accident was extraordinary, they couldn't go a day without each other, so to go without seeing her father for a month has been extremely hard for the girl. "Ok, we can see him, but, I need to tell you some stuff first ok? How about you go and dressed, then we'll go for lunch at McDonald's and talk about it ok?" She squeals, running into her room and getting dressed with the help of Louis of course.