The Best Ever

So I wrote smut.... I can't promise it's any good but I quite like it, so I hope you guys enjoy it too x

"Lou... wanna go to our room!" Harry whines, pulling on Louis' sleeve. "Wait. I'm talking to Niall." Harry pouts, but waits by his boyfriend's side. "Ok, let's go bub." Harry smiles as Louis pulls him along, they enter the elevator, then being the only two. "Why'd you wanna to our room so bad baby." Harry smiles cheekily, leaning up on his tippy toes and kissing Louis passionately. "Ohh... ok, love. When we get to our floor, I want you to go to the room and strip, want you to open yourself up for daddy to, ok baby? Can you do that?" Harry nods, kissing Louis again.

He smiles as the elevator door dings them opens. "Wait," Louis says as they get out of the elevator. "I'm gunna go talk to Lou for a little bit, just until I think you'll be ready. Don't want you to touch your dick either, ok? Only bad boys touch willies without daddy's permission." Harry nods, dry humping Louis' leg as they start to make out. "Good boy, now run along." Harry giggles a little, running down the hall and smiling as he looks back at Louis as he opens the door. Louis shakes his head with a find smile and walks over to Lou's room, knocking and then opening the door once she calls out.

"Hiii bug! Have you been good for Mumma?" He asks Lux as she runs over to him, tackling his knees. "U'huh! Guess what! Guess what uncle Lou!" He picks her up, moving to the lounge and sitting her on his lap. "What babe."

"Mumma got me some new hair ties! Gunna ask if I can do uncle Hazza's hair later... Mumma said hafta wait cause you and uncle Hazzy are busy." Louis nods, smiling as Lou comes out. "You alright, love? Do you need anything?" Louis nods his head, his eyes flickering to the clock and then back to Lux as she starts to talk about the hairstyles she'll try on Harry.

Ten minutes later, Louis tells them he's got to get going but he'll ask Harry if Lux can try a few hairstyles later.

"Harry baby- oh shit. Baby," Louis groans, gently starting palm himself, through his tight jeans, as he watches Harry thrust his fingers in and out of his hole. "You ready for daddy, baby?" Louis grumbles as he walks over to Harry, leaning over his Sub and kissing him. The older moves down to his neck, licking a big strip over his adam's apple. "Look so hot sweetheart, like a proper little slut." Harry moans, bucking his hips as Louis gently rolls his. "Stay there baby, daddy's gunna get a few things." Louis stands, swallowing hard as he feels his dick twitch in his pants. "What shall we use, bub? Daddy's got some nice vibes, or a nice big dildo, maybe you want to be gagged?" Harry moans loudly at the mention of the ball gag. "How about a plug?" Harry nods from the bed, quickly getting up as Louis tells him to pick a plug.

"Not a big one baby, daddy wants to have fun, you pick one and put it in while daddy talks to Paul." Louis picks up his phone and rings Paul. "Hey, can you change mine and Harry's room for tonight?" Paul agrees, although is a little hesitant. "Alright baby, pack up your stuff for me, please we're moving rooms." Harry quickly packs his stuff, his dick throbbing as he finishes. "Daddy..... it hurts!" He cries, looking down at his hard on. "I know baby, just be patient, let daddy clean up his stuff."

It quickly gets done, Louis calling Preston to get their stuff before they leave. "Walk in front of daddy baby, we have to up a floor, and then we're number 872." Harry nods, rushing ahead and biting his lip as Louis softly calls out to him. "Might film you baby." They reach the elevator, Harry leaning up and wordlessly asking for a kiss, which Louis grants him. "Perfect baby, always so perfect for daddy." Louis whispers, gripping Harry arse cheek in his hand, he squeezes hard, making Harry choke back a moan. "Calm down baby, daddy will make it all better soon. Gunna fuck you into oblivion, my love." Harry nods, licking a fat strip up Louis neck all the way to his chin. "Let's go baby, want you to kneel for me." Harry nods, his curls bouncing as he kneels down next to Louis. A woman quickly comes into the elevator, smiling at Louis and then Harry. They let her get off before they do, and she thanks them.