New Start

I have nothing against Robin, solely for the fic! Hope you enjoy!

"So how did you feel when you got told that you had to come to juvenile detention?" The director asks, staring intently at Harry as the teen slouches back against the metal chair. "I don't know... I think it's bullshit though, I didn't do anything to come here."

The director almost laughs, but forces herself not to so as not to anger the boy. "Ok, then I'd like to hear your story of what happened with your stepdad, I got told that you punch him several times, one of those in the head, you were drinking underage and were also under the influence of drugs."

This time it's Harry's turn to laugh, a loud bellow from the bottom of his stomach. "Yeah, what of it? I was doing everything, but I did hit 'im, he made me though... he asked for it, kept pissing me off."

"Get up Styles, you have visitors." His guard comes into the room, grabbing his arm and putting him in cuffs. "Chill man, I would've gotten up." The man says nothing as he escorts him out of the room, and down to the meeting room.

"Wait here, your visitors will be in a second, they're still signing in."

The boy nods, rubbing his wrists as the guard takes off the cuffs.

"Haz!" He hears, turning around to see his sister, he smiles, standing and opening his arms, hugging her as tightly as he can. "I missed you," She whispers in his ear, holding his fave and kissing it. "And I, you Gem.... how have mum and that arsehole been?"

He refuses to say the man's name. He hated the bastard with a passion, but he sucked it up somewhat for his mother, he's the reason Harry got into drugs and drinking, but that never stopped him from finishing school and getting top grades.

"They um.... they're here, mum wanted to visit and Robin wouldn't let her go alone, said you'd hurt her without him here." Harry fists tighten as Gemma speaks, he sees red. "I don't want to see him. The reason I'm in is because of him. That fucker can suck my dick if he think I'll hurt my own mother. What a fucking arsehole! I'm going to hit him! I swear to fucking god!" He starts to scream, standing from the table and banging his fists against the hard metal.

"Harry calm down, it won't do anything being angry at him."

"It fucking will when I beat his face in! I swear to god if he comes in here and acts all smug and cocky I'm going to kill him."

He hears a door open and close, then a soft, familiar hand on his back. "Harry, what happened? We were going so well in our sessions, why the sudden outburst?" The therapist says, Louis or Mr. T as he's known to the kids.

"My fucking poor excuse of a stepdad is what made me fucking angry Lewis. He fucking came, knowing full well that the only reason I'm here is because of him and his smug arse with all the fucking money in the world, and told my mum, whom I would never in a million years harm in anyway, shape or form, that unless he was here I was going hurt her."

Louis nods, rubbing his back and watching as all of the people, visitors and other children in the centre are taken out of the room while Harry has his little tantrum.

"How about we go to the gym downstairs, yeah? You always like to work out when your wound up don't you? How about I go and talk to your guard and let him take you down." Harry nods, already walking to the door and leaving his sister.

"Can you please take him down to the gym? Don't cuff him he doesn't need it, just leave him be for a bit, he's pretty wound up."

As Louis comes back into the visitors room, he sees Gemma still sitting at the table, a stunned glance on her face. "Hi, I don't believe we've meet, I'm Louis, I'm the therapist and psychologist at this place, you are...?" He drawls the last word, waiting for her to fill in the blank. "I'm Harry's older sister, how did you get him to calm down so quickly? He's never been that easy to calm down."