Robin Jay

His screams rang out through the hospital as he lays on an uncomfortable hospital bed. "I fûcking hate you Louis! You're a fûcking àrsehole! I'm not letting you touch me ever again!" He spits through clenched teeth. "I know baby, but just think we'll be getting our little girl at the end of all of this." He tries to reason, not helping the younger lad.

"Fûck!" He screams, clutching the pillow in a tight grasp, and crying. "It hurts Lou... I-I can't do it..." He sobs, making Louis gently pull him into his chest and shush his sobs. "Yes you can Bub, you're so strong! I know you can do it, it's hurts now but we're gunna get our baby girl at the end of this." Harry nods, looking at his mother and messily wiping a tear away. "Do you want some gas H? The nurse said we can give it to you whenever..." Harry nods, closing his eyes and sticks his hand out. "Here you go baby..." Anne says, placing the breathing device in his palm. He takes several deep breaths before he starts to relax, then the midwife comes in.

Smiling at everyone in the room, she tells them that she's just going to see how dialated he is. "It might be a bit uncomfortable Harry." He nods sleepily, again closing his eyes and humming as he takes deep breaths of the magic gas. "Ok so you're only about six cms, so we still have a while to wait." He sobs, again, at that, making Louis shush him.

"Why don't you go get H some water Lou? That would be nice wouldn't it baby?" Harry nods, scrunching up his face in pain once again. Louis nods, "Yeah.. okay I'll be back in a second baby." He gently kisses Harry's sweaty forehead.

He walks down to the kitchen, pulling out a cold bottle of water from the fridge.

When he gets back to Harry's room, he freezes outside, hearing his husbands cries. He stands at the side of the door, sliding down to the ground and crying, sobs taking over his whole body.

Anne comes out then, seeing her son-in-law on the floor in a mess of tears and limbs. "Oh darling what's wrong?" She crouches down, bringing him in and hugging him as tightly as she can. "I-I just hate seeing him I-in so m-much pain because of me and then there be nothing in can do about it..." He sobs into her chest making her nod. "Look, let's go back in there and give him the support he needs. Because I know as good as anyone that you can ever have enough support during labour. Let's stop these tears hun." Louis nods, standing and wiping his tears away, walking back into the room with Anne and offering the drink to Harry, who gladly takes it.

"If you want Harry I can draw you a bath, and we can get you in the bath now." Harry nods, rocking back and forth on his elbows and knees. So the midwife - Allie, she had introduced herself as - quickly walks into the attached bathroom and draws him a nice deep bath. "Okay, let's get undressed then we can get in." She says, ushering Louis over to help Harry undress himself. "Louuuuuuuuu!" Harry whimpers, as Louis gently tugs down his slacks. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you, let's just get your clothes off then we can go into the bathroom and get in the tub." Harry nods, so they quickly, but carefully, get his clothes off and slowly walk into the bathroom.

After Harry sits down in the bath, Louis breathes out a little sigh of relief, getting a cloth out of the cabinet, wetting it and wringing it out then gently rubbing over Harry's sweaty forehead with it, making the younger boy moan out in delight. "Is the bath making a difference Harry?" He nods, letting his head fall back.

"Ok, you looked almost ready when I last checked you, so if you don't mind I'd like to just check you again... and if you want to Louis, we can get you in the bath as well." Louis nods, looking to Harry. So Allie checks him out, deeming him at 9cm, so Louis undressed down to his boxers and jumps in - after Harry's consent of course. "Breath baby, I know it hurts but we'll get our little girl at the end of this..." Louis whispers in Harry's ear as another contraction hits him.

After a few more contractions, Harry tells everyone he needs to push, or more like "I need to fûcking push and you're not telling no because this is the only way this bloody thing is coming out of me!" So Allie gets him to turn around, with his knees with his elbows rested on Louis' shoulders and his head in Louis' chest. "Okay, next contractions I want the biggest push you can give Harry, and we're gunna push for ten seconds." Harry nods, feeling the contraction start.

"Push baby.... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5.... 6..." As Louis counts Harry starts to cry, sobbing into his chest. "C'mon baby, you're so close! We just have to get through this last little bit then we can hold our baby girl." He rubs Harry's back as the younger lad push through another contraction. "You're doing so well Harry, the next one I just two little pushes, which I'll guide you through, we're just gunna get the shoulders out."

Harry nods a little, rocking back and forth and then pushing when Allie tells him to. "Great job Harry, one more big push and you can finally meet your baby girl!"

"I can't do it! Fûck me Lou!" Louis chuckles, rubbing his back and telling him that everything is fine and he can do it.

After a final push, Harry delivers their baby. "You did so well baby, I couldn't ask for a better husband..." Harry snuggles his head into Louis' neck, holding their daughter as close as he can.

"Look at her Lou! We made that!" He sobs, finger delicately caressing the side of her face. Louis nods, kissing Harry and then their daughter. Their Daughter.

When the now family of three get out of the bath, Harry returns to his bed, Louis holding their daughter when Anne and Gemma come racing in. Demanding hugs off of both Harry and the new baby. "So what are you going to call her?" Gemma asks as she watches Harry feed her. The couple share a look, and the. Harry whispers.

"Robin Jay Tomlinson."

___

A/N: So I think that was alright, I'm pretty proud of it. If you guys want you can give me some prompts, also updates will be slow for this story as I have a couple others in the works.

Hope you like it xx

Baz ❤️❤️