Spread Awareness Pt. 5

"Harry darling, come out of it baby... c'mon, come back to me baby." Louis whispers as Harry sits still, not moving, taking small shallow breaths every few seconds. "C'mon, quit seizing for me baby, I know you can do it." Harry's lips starts to jerk, making Louis worry. His eyes move upward, not focusing on anything, and spit slowly starts sleeping out of his mouth.

Louis exhales shakily as he starts to jerk harder, falling back against the couch and groaning as he starts to convulse. "You're ok baby, settle down for me..... I'm just here, you're ok Haz." Louis whispers as he gently and slowly helps Harry on to his side, he wipes away the spit and mucus forming around and in his mouth. He looks down and sees the growing patch of pee on Harry's pants.

"It's ok, come out of it baby... c'mon do it for me." The older boy risks a glance at his eyes, seeing only the white of them show, it instantly sends a shiver down his spine. Louis then suddenly hears a small sob, he whips around seeing Grace standing in the doorway, sobbing her little heart out while watching Harry's helplessly seize. "Fuck.... I mean, Gracie baby girl.. come here." He opens his arms, making her run into them and start to sob loudly as Harry starts to slow.

He stands up, calling out for Darcy. "Yes papa?" She asks, gasping as she takes in the scene in front of her. "Can you please watch Gracie for a second?" Darcy nods, reaching for her sister but, quickly retracting her hand when her sisters shakes her head and buries her head in Louis' shoulder. "Ok then baby girl... can you watch dad? Make sure he's ok? I'll just be in the kitchen call me if you need me." Darcy nods, tending to Harry as Louis tends to Grace.

"Wha's daddy icky?" She whimpers, Louis sighs, he doesn't want to have to explain to a four year old that her father has uncontrollable seizures. "Well baby girl... uhm, Daddy has something called epilepsy and it makes him have something called a seizure... and that's what was happening to daddy just then. That's what happens when daddy gets sick." She nods, pushing herself off of him and running into the lounge room. "Daddy! You have a Caesar and I hewp you!" Harry looks at her with furrowed brows and huffs. Burying his head back into the cushion.

Louis comes out to see Darcy trying to console a clearly distraught Grace, who is blubbering about Harry not wanting her to help. "What happened Darc?" Louis says as he kneels down next to them. "She was being a bit noisy and dad ignored her when she asked if she could help him." Louis nods, taking Grace and patting her back. "Baby, can you look at papa for a second?" She looks up, tears still streaming down her cheeks. "When Daddy has a seizure baby, he gets confused, and sometimes he says somethings he doesn't mean. But if we just wait a little bit, he'll be ok."

She nods, looking at Harry who is now asleep on the couch, his lips parted and soft snores escaping him as he sleeps peacefully. "Look, why don't you have a nap with daddy." She nods, quickly cuddling up to him and falling to sleep quickly. "Now we only have to explain it to Ollie." Louis sighs as he walks out to the kitchen where Darcy is sat, scrolling through her phone and eating some form of cereal.

"Yeah, at least she took it well... I don't think Ollie will, we all know he's a daddy's boy, Cause dad is the woman in your relationship." Louis laughs, smiling at their daughter who has a big smile on her face, even though she had just had to aid her ailing father. "Yes, Yes he is. You don't have any homework or assessments you need to do, do you?" She shakes her head, telling him that Harry helped her earlier in the week.

He hears someone knock on the door, so after excusing himself, he quickly walks to the door and opens it. "Papa!" Ollie screams, latching on to his leg and smiling up at him. "Hello buddy, did you have a good time at Ethan and Grayson's?" He says, looking over to his son's friend and mother, waving them over and smiling at them as they come up the stairs. "Was he a good boy? Were you good for Mrs. Dolan?" Ollie of course nods, so he looks to Lisa, his son's best friend's mother. "Louis, how many times do I have to tell you it's Lisa. But yes, he was a little angel." Louis nods, thanking them for having Ollie.